No announcement yet.

What are these emails?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are these emails?

Most likly just spam.. but anyone know what these wierd emails mean? o.O

He called her Lottie (or was it Lottie?).Lottie and I took living with pig pen (with swamp for toothpick, toward looking glass.Still seek her from satellite around, teach her cleavage near asteroid with football team about.
    gantlet anarch puccini cheater

If sandwich behind derive perverse satisfaction from dust bunny living with grain of sand, then pickup truck over prime minister meditates.over line dancer panics, because tape recorder about pee on chess board defined by cloud formation.Still pour freezing cold water on her from football team near, a change of heart about her living with CEO with curse of mating ritual.bodice rippers remain proverbial.Where we can secretly teach our cyprus mulch.Any satellite can can be kind to for corporation, but it takes a real cigar to dissident over marzipan.
    climate ample goldfish airmass sundry ammoniac

clodhopper inside cleavage satiate inside gonad, and deficit behind play pinochle with for cab driver.For example, squid living with girl indicates that squid from dust bunny can be kind to over prime minister.Sometimes power drill behind sweeps the floor, but skyscraper living with always reach an understanding with bartender related to!
    mantle physiology brant operable ladle strom

Ursula and I took living with polar bear (with pocket living with, oil filter over.near fetishist, corporation defined by umbrella, and bride near abstraction are what made America great!When living with tea party is gingerly, for inferiority complex eat dahlia related to cab driver.Where we can carelessly prefer our espadrille.Where we can almost host our tenor.For example, girl defined by indicates that graduated cylinder living with mirror learn a hard lesson from inside necromancer.
    dynamo worship ashman leningrad dug commercial infrequent

toward haunch a change of heart about parking lot around.Unlike so many toothaches who have made their chic waif to us.But they need to remember how accurately grain of sand defined by panics.Indeed, abstraction around coward find lice on wheelbarrow related to debutante.cowboy defined by taxidermist befriend corporation from, and related to mortician find lice on cleavage over fighter pilot.
    finish piazza debase cousin uptown corporate

Kenny and I took related to line dancer (with deficit toward spider, waif around.Still dance with her from near cowboy, go deep sea fishing with her tea party near with defined by gonad.of piroshki caricature piroshki around dolphin, because CEO living with eat girl scout defined by hole puncher.And give a pink slip to the dark side of her bullfrog.
    carouse cocklebur skillet bagley ben

And play pinochle with the dark side of her turkey.When pocket inside is moronic, cheese wheel living with turn signal boogie short order cook about scooby snack.When you see polar bear related to apartment building, it means that insurance agent of hides.Sometimes from eggplant hides, but widow about mirror always a change of heart about stovepipe around senator!clodhoppers remain sublime.
    hangover ostensible particulate debugging brockle potash

cleavage inside toothpick rejoices, and ballerina about procrastinates; however, around taxidermist satiate..pit viper of procrastinates, and of dilettante meditates; however, related to line dancer plan an escape from..But they need to remember how single-handledly around bonbon meditates.Unlike so many tea parties who have made their so-called bodice ripper to us.
    efficient nasa postoperative elysee clattery autonomous scour emit

Re: What are these emails?

Hahahahaha! I get those, too! They're so funny. Its randomly generated nonsense (that totally beats modern emo poetry btw) used to bypass spam filters. Its all spam, don't do it. They don't bypass some spam filters, now.

That was actually a better read than some of the posts on this forum......
      New to TG?

I think USN just burned us all

I figured so. It was all in my bulk mail :P

just making sure :)

You know .. Sniper.. you wouldn't get all that stuff if you wouldn't subscribe to the website.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

o.O OIT WASNT ME, I SWEAR!!! :icon_razz

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed