Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Rambo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ColXe...2Fnode%2F32721

Stallone personally put together that trailer which is going to be online for just two days.

I wasn't really too excited for another Rambo movie, but after seeing this - it completely convinced me otherwise.

It starts out kind of slow but once you get past the first half it's well worth it.

I think it's the only trailer I've seen that had me yelling, "Holy ****!" over and over again. Stallone definetely raised the bar for violence on this one.

Thought I'd share it for the Rambo fans.

Re: John Rambo

Rocky Balboa
    John Rambo

Looks bad tbh. Same sort of "come back" story rocky had, and Rambo was bad then and its worse now :P
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Without dialog, this movie would be one of the best.
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by aeroripper View Post
        Rocky Balboa
        John Rambo

Looks bad tbh. Same sort of "come back" story rocky had, and Rambo was bad then and its worse now :P

easy killer... rambo is and was a great action flick, i mean no one watches them for the plot. I for one am glad he is doing more of them. balboa was good, ish.

Just watched the trailer, and it doesnt look all that bad. I think what he is trying to do is tie any loose ends that where cuased by the other movies, nothing wrong with that.

Rambo said it best… “When you're pushed… Killing's as easy as breathing.
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

This looks like outstanding entertainment. The excessive gore is quite welcome. When he shoots that dude up point blank with the high caliber mounted gun... damn, fully gibbed.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I love ALL the Rambo's. And this movie looks freaking awesome. I am so glad I am in Korea where I can get a bootleg version before it even show in the US.

Great find
            "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Rambo's II and III made were bad and forever ruined the name but First Blood was a pretty good film.

I'll probably go see this when the time comes just for the excessive violence.

Comment

Oh my God I just peed a little! This movie is going to absolutely rock. None of you haters are being honest with yourselves about how much you enjoyed the Rambo series back in the day. They're right up there with Die Hard as far as Great Man Movies go.
                | | |

Comment

I love "First Blood". Of course its the first, and the best one.

Comment

I had the pleasure of visiting the site of First Blood in Hope, British Columbia, and the town and nearby forest trails really made me feel like I was visiting the place where Rambo got famous. I loved it. My wife just said "huh?", as I took her out on the trails. :)
                    Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

first rambo imo was great because it was realistic in the sense of what would happen if a ex-spec ops did go up like that against lesser trained troops

2 and 3 were just action flicks didn't have the char development etc so i don't think were as good

4 loox like 2 and 3 but with more gore alot more which might be enough to make it good - also seems to have some of the char development from 1 which will have some oomph to it i think rather than just having rambo be a killing machine who dispatches peeps against crazy odds

Comment

I was so young when I saw those movies that I know for certain that I wasn't watching them for plot or character development. Rambo 4 is going to be pure nostalgia and fun for me. :D
                        | | |

Comment

Originally posted by deathknight View Post
                          first rambo imo was great because it was realistic in the sense of what would happen if a ex-spec ops did go up like that against lesser trained troops

2 and 3 were just action flicks didn't have the char development etc so i don't think were as good

4 loox like 2 and 3 but with more gore alot more which might be enough to make it good - also seems to have some of the char development from 1 which will have some oomph to it i think rather than just having rambo be a killing machine who dispatches peeps against crazy odds
                          That's kind of my take on it. It's got qualities of First Blood, but still with the qualities of Rambo 2 and 3. I really don't think it's going to be a "good" movie in any sense of the word, but it excels quite significantly in the violence arena. It's been awhile since there's been a really good violent action movie set in the jungle. The second half of the trailer reminded me of Predator in little ways.

Comment

Has anyone seen this article yet. I for one am glad he is on steroids or we wouldn't get to see another rocky of rambo.

HOLLYWOOD - Sylvester Stallone may be in trouble with Australia authorities over what is reported to be banned bodybuilding substances.

The actor was in Sydney for the Australian opening of Rocky Balboa Friday night, when he was stopped by customs officials after a routine X-ray detected something suspicious.

The actor and his entourage were detained for several hours, causing them to miss the film's premiere, for packing what was believed to be a type of human growth hormone.

Yesterday, officials searched his hotel room and private jet for illegal substances, just three days after seizing the banned substances at the airport.

Richard Janeczko, the national investigations manager for the Australian Customs Service, told Sydney's Daily Telegraph contraband items were seized, but refused to reveal any details.

Stallone, 60, initially told the newspaper the incident was a "misunderstanding" and that reports of him transporting steroids were "totally hot air."

When Australian officials arrived at the Park Hyatt hotel to issue the actor with a summons to answer charges on the prohibited substances, Stallone and his entourage were allegedly seen throwing things out the windows of their hotel room. According to the Telegraph, a search of the room allegedly resulted in additional evidence being seized.

The actor was cleared to leave the country on Monday, but an investigation will continue.

A spokesperson for the Customs Service adds, "There is a range of options we can pursue in these circumstances. The investigation is ongoing, and we are aware of Mr. Stallone's travel movements.

"The material has to be identified, and we have to look at all the options and the evidence before deciding what action to take."

Penalties for possession of such items in Australia can range from fines up to $110,000 or up to five years in jail.

COPYRIGHT 2007 WORLD ENTERTAINMENT NEWS NETWORK LTD. All Global Rights Reserved.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X