Euro 2004

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro 2004

The UEFA Euro 2004 football cup kicked off today. Is anyone else here following it? I have my fingers crossed for England Vs France tomorrow.

Calling football soccer is a bannable offence.
    Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Re: Euro 2004

No I'm not.

Just don't have any interest in soccer.

hehehe just for you my English brother
    I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

dont start this argumnet here Americans are too ignorant to remember that we invented th game of football many many years before america was inhabbited by the whit man

and their invention is therefore newer and should not assume the name of "the Beautiful game"

infact apart from punts and field goals american footballers use their fricken hands more than anything... but it seems just call the British Wrong is in fashion een when they are right.

he he

anyway Portugal 1 Greece 2

damn good for England.... and tomorrow i am getting drinks and crisps and i am going to veg with my mates for the game

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Down the battle cruiser for Eng v France.. can't wait!

Comment

not long now... oh and by the way paranoid please sing this to your wife
          5-1

5555-1

5-1

and justy mention 1966 for a second

and while your atr it... 1945

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

This better be on American TV... I got caught up in world cup a couple of years ago and I cant get enough of European football.

Comment

that makes ender very sad.... very sad in deed..

Comment

Originally posted by ----paranoid----
                You can only get it as a sports package.

With direct TV that is, i don't know about cable?....and it costs $180 for all the games.
                It's free if you drink enough beer in sports bars, though... :D
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

we lost it.... damn i dont care, i said from the start emile hesky needs to be shot and thrown into the sea on the journey over. he is a lanky streak of piss

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Hmm... Well, now that the San Diego Sockers don't exist, I don't follow much soccer/football... But I used to play soccer in the street with Jovan Kirovski, if that counts for anything. We grew up on the same street. He's a little bit better with his feet than I am, though. Just a little bit...

Edit: It appears that the Sockers are back! I just may have to start following the MISL again...
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
                      we lost it.... damn i dont care, i said from the start emile hesky needs to be shot and thrown into the sea on the journey over. he is a lanky streak of piss
                      I didn't bother watching it - I knew something like this would happen. England piss me off and I couldn't care less anymore. I'd rather watch the cricket - 3 -0 to us :)
                      Jex.

Comment

Watched a game erlier, plan to watch one in about an hour. Yay for Euros.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

There's been some good stuff so far and nobody has really stood out, altough the Czech v Holland game today was awesome.

Comment

at the moment i am happy as a pig in ****...

looks like the Germans... are going out... go home herman... sorry to any germans reading but i am English and therefore you should know about the rivalry between our contries... eckhem 5-1.

as for nobody standing out... i disagree.

the youngest ever goal scorrer in the european championships

wayne rooney...

he has by far stood out as an outstanding guy and so young in the oreasence of such quality players to grab 2 goals is nothing to be overlooked.

the England team are not playing as they should the team work up front isnt there. but sven goran errikson is to blame there, he has failed to spot that the playing styles of wayne rooney and michael owen are too similar. they thereforecant make a good team. they go for the same balls and they dont pass.

he has 2 great and proven strikers and versaile he should be playing michael owen and roony off of versaile becaause he compliments bothe styles... anyway lets see what formation we are going for on monday.... get the win and stick it to the french..

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Individuals have stood out I agree but no team has made me think 'they will win this if they carry on playing that' while watching.

As for Englands strike force, I would opt for Rooney with Vasell cos they do indeed compliment each other well.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X