• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wtc

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
    jewsdidwtc.com

yeah.

end of thread!
    i know alot of really good people who are jewish. that isnt funny in the least bit

Comment

I never, at all, said it was funny or at all true.

Just, its the internet people. Wake up. Anything, and EVERYTHING is out there. There are people who think REPTOIDS brought down the WTC.
      Skud

Comment

although your post definitely did make a motion in the fact of the url you gave and the "end of thread" remark, like i said. that wasn't in any such way funny or appropriate

Comment

Or.. that anything can be a conspiracy.

But why believe any conspiracy theroy? Isnt that giving that conspiracy therorist the right to make up your mind? Shouldnt you determine the truth for yourself? I'm sick of the constant "loose change" arguement. Because its just that: loose and unorganized. It's full of holes, WAY more than 9/11 itself.

How is the story of 19 al-Qaeda men full of holes? They have MANY, many reasons to at least "justify" in thier own minds, what they did. Off the top of my head...Alignment with Israel, Abandoning Mujahadeen in 1979, Carter Doctrine, Gulf War, Treatment of Muslims in France...

And to be honest...I didnt make "jewsdidwtc.com" a link, because I knew the reaction would be the all powerful neg. rep. I know that it would offend people, but if you chose to type it in, or copy paste it, really, thats your own personal responsibility. Yes, you found it offending, but I myself get offended by "loose change" simply because its so crappily made. How did you at all think that the "jewsdidwtc.com" website was at all serious? I'm pretty sure it was made to SHOW how damn stupid conspiracies can get. If you even asked Ted Kennedy if he thought there was a conspiracy, he'd be offended. MY US HISTORY teacher told me at the end of the year, that he was interested in the conspiracy...I lost all respect for him. This isnt freakin metal gear solid. The government isnt secretly destroying itself just to gain more power. You want the war in Iraq to end? ENACT THE EMERGENCY POWERS ACT. You want a better voice in government? ROCK THE VOTE.

Don't act so helpless in america. (this was a rant, not an attack.)
          Last edited by Skud; 06-27-2007, 09:11 PM.
          Skud

Comment

Originally posted by Kerostasis View Post
            You cannot simply suggest that the WTC was destroyed by an insider, and then ignore the question of how an insider would accomplish such a thing, or who it would be.
            Which is exactly the point, since I have never suggested any such things.

I said I see that many intelligent people are taking an interest in the "theory".

I said that I believe the Government would be "willing and able" to do such a thing (not that they did, just that they could).

I said I was interested in hearing other people's opinions.

So I'm not as much ignoring the question, as much as denying I ever asked any such question.

But ok, ok, I'm done, clearly this one isn't going to lie down without me admitting some kind of defeat (though I'm not sure exactly of what).

Thanks for your input all.

PS:
            This isnt freakin metal gear solid
            You would think not, yet there are Russian Ex-KGB spies having radioactive material sprayed on their food to kill them off, and men in jeeps kamikaze'ing into international airports and setting themselves on fire in the name of the "greater good" in this non-virtual world. Surely some things aren't so far-fetched after all?
            7Shades

How sweet, thought lifeless, yet with life to lie,
            And, without dying, O how sweet to die!
            - from Thomas Warton's "Ode to Sleep"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...