• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st "date"

Any tips? :P
    Movies then going to eat at a restaraunt

Re: 1st "date"

Treat her like your friend and have a good time. That may sound subtle, but, while you're just getting started with dating, you're old enough to be quite comfortable conversing with friends. If you just treat her as a friend (this early in your dating) and add an extra-large dose of gentlemanly respect, you'll find that your early dates are very enjoyable.

The tips change for the third and seventh dates, but that will get you through your first. ;) For now, just relax and let her know your intention is to be with her having fun.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Re: 1st "date"

Lie to her. Girls love that.

<-------Cynical!
      [volun]

Comment

Re: 1st &quot;date&quot;

Let me guess.. your a bad womanizer.. arent you H-Hour? :P [/joke]

thx wyz :)

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
          Treat her like your friend and have a good time. That may sound subtle, but, while you're just getting started with dating, you're old enough to be quite comfortable conversing with friends. If you just treat her as a friend (this early in your dating) and add an extra-large dose of gentlemanly respect, you'll find that your early dates are very enjoyable.

The tips change for the third and seventh dates, but that will get you through your first. ;) For now, just relax and let her know your intention is to be with her having fun.
          That's all good advice. What about eating first, and then movies. That way you get a chance to relax and talk and get over the jitters. Then you can watch the movie without all the anxiety....well, a different kind anyway.
          New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by USN_Squid
            That's all good advice. What about eating first, and then movies. That way you get a chance to relax and talk and get over the jitters. Then you can watch the movie without all the anxiety....well, a different kind anyway.
            Yes.

And don't forget that just because this is your first date, it doesn't mean that she's not more experienced. She may be willing to move things along faster than you expected. Be prepared for this one way or another (take a few condoms or be willing to tell her that you're not really a man :icon_bigg ).

Wyz's advice is the best, though. You're going out with her because you like her, right? Just get to know her better and enjoy yourself. Make sure you both are having a good time. If your idea of a good time is different from hers, then make sure she is having a good time (it's gentlemanly and will help with future dates with her and/or her friends).
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

fart a lot and ask her to get a salad or something cheap.

Comment

try to be original. forget the movies. does she like broadway plays or the symphony? you live in memphis right? there has got to be some jazz clubs or summer concerts around there.

forget a restaurant. pack a picnic and got to the park. spend a few hours laying on your back looking at the sky or go horseback riding. rent a horsedrawn buggy for a trip around the park.

dont look cheap, but do a lot of things for free to spend more money on a really nice thing.... btw, the worst thing you can do is to do things that keep you two from talking.... a movie is something that makes you sit in silence for 2 hrs. and you can see a movie anytime with anyone.... a play might be the same thing of sorts, but it is a little more special since it will only be there for a few days. just make sure conversation is easy to do, but avoid making it the only thing to do... have an escape for an awkward silence.

what you put into planning the date will stick with her for life..... chances are, the two of you will not be together @ 50, but at your 25 highschool reunion, you want ehr to come up to you and tell you that that was the best date she ever had..... (just had a chick do this with me... I was broke and got real creative...)

hopefully, this will cover the "what to do" issue. as for what to do while you are with her.... open EVERY door, without fail, and without a word. if she hints at anything (like "are you cold?") take immediate steps to take care of it. find out what she likes and talk about that. keep her talking and the conversation about her... this will do 3 things. 1) take the pressure off of you to think of what to say. 2) make her think you are a good listener and someone she likes to talk to. 3) make her think you are truly interested in her as a person. come up with 5 or 6 emergency things to talk about ahead of time in case the conversation lags.

even if things are not going great, stay friendly.... it sucks to find out you hate someone halfway through a date... it sucks worse to have to endure 4 hours with someone you are mad at.

hopefully you will take this to heart and have a great time and something to remember for life. making it special for her will make a difference. dont worry about a kiss or anything physical. you are only 15, and she might not be there yet. dont talk about it either. it will make her think that is all you want. let it happen, but dont force it.

good luck brother, and no matter what anyone else tells you, it is not all about sex.
                Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

drop acid and play golf!

Comment

Originally posted by =DdogG=
                    try to be original. forget the movies. does she like broadway plays or the symphony? you live in memphis right? there has got to be some jazz clubs or summer concerts around there.

forget a restaurant. pack a picnic and got to the park. spend a few hours laying on your back looking at the sky or go horseback riding. rent a horsedrawn buggy for a trip around the park.

dont look cheap, but do a lot of things for free to spend more money on a really nice thing.... btw, the worst thing you can do is to do things that keep you two from talking.... a movie is something that makes you sit in silence for 2 hrs. and you can see a movie anytime with anyone.... a play might be the same thing of sorts, but it is a little more special since it will only be there for a few days. just make sure conversation is easy to do, but avoid making it the only thing to do... have an escape for an awkward silence.

what you put into planning the date will stick with her for life..... chances are, the two of you will not be together @ 50, but at your 25 highschool reunion, you want ehr to come up to you and tell you that that was the best date she ever had..... (just had a chick do this with me... I was broke and got real creative...)

hopefully, this will cover the "what to do" issue. as for what to do while you are with her.... open EVERY door, without fail, and without a word. if she hints at anything (like "are you cold?") take immediate steps to take care of it. find out what she likes and talk about that. keep her talking and the conversation about her... this will do 3 things. 1) take the pressure off of you to think of what to say. 2) make her think you are a good listener and someone she likes to talk to. 3) make her think you are truly interested in her as a person. come up with 5 or 6 emergency things to talk about ahead of time in case the conversation lags.

even if things are not going great, stay friendly.... it sucks to find out you hate someone halfway through a date... it sucks worse to have to endure 4 hours with someone you are mad at.

hopefully you will take this to heart and have a great time and something to remember for life. making it special for her will make a difference. dont worry about a kiss or anything physical. you are only 15, and she might not be there yet. dont talk about it either. it will make her think that is all you want. let it happen, but dont force it.

good luck brother, and no matter what anyone else tells you, it is not all about sex.
                    FREAKING .. DR FREAKING RUTH.. Damn bro... your good at this schtuff....:icon14:

Comment

Watch something about mary - according to that film, there's a special way to calm yourself down before going out ;)
                      Jex.

Comment

Don't take condoms. First of all, you're going to dinner and a movie. lmao

Second of all, you're not married.
                        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Third of all, if she finds this out it might be your LAST date.

I do what I can. :)
                          I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

dude, your 15, go eat some fast food and play mini golf or something. through your convos find out waht she does for fun and go do that. Dont over think it, just go have fun as if you were hanging out with a friend. Also try find out what she is into.

Main point: Relax and have fun.

ACU Web| | |

Comment

poke in her head a bit, find out what she likes. Although remember if you suggest something and she says IDK, just do it. Dont sit around and ask her if she is sure. And look at the two things staring at you..............her eyes, just dont stare to too long. Girls like eye contact alot for some reason.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X