X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AT&T Relay service

Now this is wierd...

http://www.relaycall.com/national/relay.html

Click the link, let the java load, and you can call someone through the internet, and an AT&T operator will do the talking for you...

Very bizarre..

:icon25:

Order a pizza, talk to your mom... all thru an operator and text..

?

Re: AT&T Relay service

Interesting.

I dialed (501) 376-8111, the time/temp number in Little Rock (heh.. first non-family phone number I ever memorized.. don't think I'll ever forget it).
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

ummm... they use "l33t" ???

Comment

Originally posted by phyllis
        ummm... they use "l33t" ???

That's pathetic. You'd think they'd have their most needed phrases bound to shortcut keys. For a large business to have representatives butcher the English language like that is disgusting.
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X