What's yer poison?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's yer poison?

Is your water contaminated with either fluoride or arsenic?

Fluoride compounds which are put in water (fluoridation), toothpaste and supplement tablets (including some vitamins) were never tested for safety before approval. Recent independent research by scientists not associated with dental trade organizations has shown the following:
    http://www.holisticmed.com/fluoride/

NRDC analyzed data compiled by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency on arsenic in drinking water in 25 states. Our most conservative estimates based on the data indicate that more than 34 million Americans drink tap water supplied by systems containing average levels of arsenic that pose unacceptable cancer risks. We consider it likely that as many as 56 million people in those 25 states have been drinking water with arsenic at unsafe levels -- and that's just the 25 states that reported arsenic information to the EPA.
    http://www.nrdc.org/water/drinking/qarsenic.asp
    Jex.

Re: What's yer poison?

I like Scotch Whisky on the rocks, just about any highball or cocktail with Kahlua in it, beer anytime and red wine with meals.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by DrDoom
      "i'll take a whiskey on the rocks, and change for a dollar on the jukebox..."

Jameson's, or John Power & Sons if they have it

agreed minus the john power... arrrgh... you cant like jamersons and john power... they conflict.... lol

screw it beer, spirits cider.. some alcho pops ... ahhh heck if it makes you puke after 15 pints ill drink it.... lol

nah seriously ... a nice jamersons or Bushmills. or a tequila shot with lime...

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

crown and sprite.....

it you like the taste of alcohol, and not just the result, this will be your drink of choice....

I once had a shot of Jack daniels 1943 (150 a shot... I got it for free) and fell in love with the "genre" now its all about jack, jim, and if I got the $$$ a crown....

whiskey's are the best....

http://www.crownroyal.com/CRWebApp/h...efitsPage.jsp#
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

ohhh well thats new.. whisky and sprite... personally. i think it takes alot of effort to make a good whisky... so i dont put anything other than ice i it... but if i have a bottle of teachers or bells... ill put some sprite in it... because lets face it those whiskeys suck

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Best thread highjack ever.
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality

Ain't that the truth !

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                TRUE DAT!!

to get back on topic though....

Tequilla shot in a tumbler (small glass, maybe equal to 4 shots) followed by grapes.

ACU Web| | |

Comment

Originally posted by wwwMEMORYnet
                  TRUE DAT!!

to get back on topic though...

Tequilla shot in a tumbler (small glass, maybe equal to 4 shots) followed by grapes.

oh yeah man... ill have one of those

- the grapes

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by Total
                    Fire Water :icon11:
                    Total likes green apple pucker too.. don't let him fool you.
                    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

:D This is funny....

Jex tries to educate us with some of the poisons in our drinking water and we highjack the thread because we all came in here wanting to list our favorite drink. I think this speaks volumes about...

Oh Screw it...

The Captain and I are VERY good friends...

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
                        oh yeah man... ill have one of those

- the grapes
                        a couple grapes completely kills the hot tequilla after breath. And when you slam 4 shots in one gulp its helps ;)

ACU Web| | |

Comment

nope i have the 4 shot glasses... and i find a whole quarter of lime workks better... makes you have a viniger face and then heats up...lol

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

To save money I basically drink pints, used to have a few alcopops but now the cheapest option is to neck pints even though they are not the best tasting they are the quickest way to drunken heaven. (And spewing after 15 like Dudeman says)

Comment

Originally posted by Vap0r
                              To save money I basically drink pints, used to have a few alcopops but now the cheapest option is to neck pints even though they are not the best tasting they are the quickest way to drunken heaven. (And spewing after 15 like Dudeman says)
                              Man, I don't even know when the last time I actually got stumbling drunk was... I guess it would have to be New Years Eve 1998. I've had some really nice day-long buzzes and the Bash was like that (when's the next Bash?), but I don't like getting so drunk I puke or pass out anymore...
                              Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X