Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question.

If a man, standing in the forest says something,
    and his wife isn't there to correct him...

Is he still wrong??

Thanks to: http://www.finkstrom.com/
    I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Re: A question.

Originally posted by HSantal
    If a man, standing in the forest says something,
    and his wife isn't there to correct him...

Is he still wrong??

Thanks to: http://www.finkstrom.com/
    I'll have to go with my step dads wisdon on this one.

If you are breathing it is your fault.

I think we can expand on that and say, If you are breathing you are still wrong.

ACU Web| | |

Comment

but........... if the wife is dead.... and the man is cursing the day he met her as he throws the first shovel of dirt on her..... I think, for once, he did something right.

P.S. Sniper.... don't worry, she wont make you miserable until 3 minutes after she says two very small words... and by then, its too late.... you are broken...... so HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Originally posted by =DdogG=
        but........... if the wife is dead.... and the man is cursing the day he met her as he throws the first shovel of dirt on her..... I think, for once, he did something right.

P.S. Sniper.... don't worry, she wont make you miserable until 3 minutes after she says two very small words... and by then, its too late.... you are broken...... so HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!
        Lies all of them. Nobody saw me and you can't prove anything.

Oh, and being married has been the best part of my life. Indeed, being married has been the best thing in my left.
        --
        CaveDog
        "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse