rofl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rofl

whats the relevance of all these posts in accordance to sandbox....

However interesting it all may be.

just asking :D

Re: rofl

sandbox is just a fancy word for discussion place. Most topics hit a cord with someone and so we have, ussually, civil discusions unlike most forums.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

so it shares no relation to the sandbox mod...

strange name confuses me :D

Comment

absolutely nothing.
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

A sandbox as a technical term, though, is relevant. It's a sort of ideal "jail"; ideally, what you say in the sandbox has no impact on your status concerning the rest of the forums or while gaming.
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

yeah fair point, just pointing out it seems as though it may be to do with bf2 sandbox, sir community mod an all..

never mind maties, ill jump back on my irreg pirate ship and be quiet :P

thanks for the help

later

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
              A sandbox as a technical term, though, is relevant. It's a sort of ideal "jail"; ideally, what you say in the sandbox has no impact on your status concerning the rest of the forums or while gaming.
              The Sandbox is not exempt from TG maturity requirements.

Comment

No, but in-game, respect is required. Lots of fighting and really nasty stuff goes down in the Sandbox. You can feel the hate radiating out of the page in some of the posts. Politics and religion cause this in adults.
                The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

You can feel the hate radiating out of the page in some of the posts.
                  God, I hope not. I don't see that. I think you're seeing the limitation of text based communication when dealing with issues that people are passionate about.
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

You can feel the hate radiating out of the page in some of the posts.
                    If people are feeling "hate" while posting, they need to kindly remove themselves from the discussion. No excuses. We should all be mature enough here to be able to debate without getting so upset we begin to hate each other... goodness.

()

Comment

The reason heated debate isn't allowed in-game is because the server exists for the purpose of gaming. If you're spending time typing out long-winded responses while you should be completing your objective, you're in violation of server rules.

It's really that simple.

Comment

Hmm, we do have friendly chats while seeding the server(s) for the parts of eternity that exist in such an activity. :D

Since we're on the subject of the "Sandbox". Has there been ever a poll of Sandbox forum viewers to see who has ever played in a sandbox in their childhoods/adulthoods?
                        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Basic1 View Post
                          yeah fair point, just pointing out it seems as though it may be to do with bf2 sandbox, sir community mod an all..
                          It might to a newcomer, but this forum has been here far longer than BF2 has been around. :)
                          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy View Post
                            If people are feeling "hate" while posting, they need to kindly remove themselves from the discussion. No excuses. We should all be mature enough here to be able to debate without getting so upset we begin to hate each other... goodness.
                            Well said. People have been removed from Tactical Gamer entirely because of the genuine "hate" expressed towards others in this forum, through PMs, and other means.

We tend to have disagreements about politics, religion, copy protection, drugs and all sorts of other topics, but none of which should be inducing any real feelings of hate towards anyone else.
                            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

cheers for all the info, and some very good points made, i feel out-aged, and that i am....

Yeah Apophis, although i am a newcomer so therefore have a valid excuse :D

ha ha

yep well now i know all this stuff, so yet again, thanks

Lets just hope not too many other idiots manage to assume the same as me aye...

Later..

(Apophis just a note, i added your xbox live gamertag, i think i probably sent you a pm about it but just to note seeing as im talking to you here)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X