X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A VERY addictive game..

http://www.candystand.com/play.do?id=18047

Quit addictive AND fun.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: A VERY addictive game..

A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Got 36000 something on my first map. That was for surviving all 40 levels. Trying a hard level (Elemental-Ish) right now.

Comment

Nice find, I have this one bookmarked!

Comment

I got 28208 on Switchback
          "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head."

Comment

87,813 points, 40/40 levels on Switchback, $50,805 cash reserve at the end.

And 20/20 lives.
            Last edited by Damonte; 06-11-2007, 10:19 PM. Reason: Added lives count

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Fun game! Too bad I just spent an hour playing it and not working.
              "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Anyone get the upgrades to work?

Comment

That little laser show you get when the vector alien things run by is really amusing.
                  The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                  I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                  Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Phew.. I finally did it. Beat Elemental-Ish with 4 lives left and a total score of 24,337. I've been trying this one over and over again. Only took a couple hours of trying but I finally did it!

Comment

25585, 40/40 lvls, Switchback Map, 6 lives left.
                      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

All right! Let's see some screenshots of the what your tower layout looks like on round 40/40!

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

I did take a screenshot but I didn't bother posting it. I'm upstairs on my laptop right now, so let me go downstairs and see if it's still in my capture buffer. :)

Comment

Nope. No such luck. I initially kept trying to build the towers in the square area in the middle of the map, but I kept losing. In the end, I built all my towers in the lower left U-turn bend of the map. I had a couple damage boosters and a couple range boosters in there which turned out to be key.

Comment

If we're talking about Switchback, my key was placing green double towers on the areas where the vectoids would have to pass by twice, and then siding them with blue towers to slow them down. All my upgrades went into interest.

Also, you can build towers during the round, so plan your builds, start the round and let the interest be calculated before you do your builds.

I've gotten to level 13 with only two level two green towers, two level one green towers, and two level one blue towers.

Last edited by Damonte; 06-11-2007, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X