Minesweeper Competition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minesweeper Competition

Anyone else a Minesweeper addict? Lets have a little minesweeper competition and see who can do Expert mode the fastest.

Show a screenshot of it as well because I have trust issues.

Time to beat: 431 seconds

Re: Minesweeper Competition

I love minesweeper, but feel compelled to inform you that as a benchmark, the windows minesweeper version is not a great choice as it's full of cheats.

fwiw, my non-cheating time to beat was in the upper 200s.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I had a minor minesweeper addiction in about 1992. I preferred racing through the smaller sizes though, as I found it annoying to play for three minutes and then find out you had to take a guess to finish. Once you know how to do it, it's all about the layout you score.

Apologies to my boss back then, but I really had nothing else to do on some of those days. :p
      Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

you mean like this?

Had to make a 50/50 guess for the final mine. If I was smarter I would've realized that the 3 other corner blocks didn't have a mine and there always seems to be one corner block with a mine in every game. My best time is 221.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X