Can you see all the F's?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you see all the F's?

Read the following passage once, and only once. While you are reading it count how many F's there are.

Count every " F" in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
    SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
    FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
    THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...

HOW MANY ?

WRONG, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke.
    READ IT AGAIN !

When I first read it, I couldent believe that there were actually 6 F's in it, pretty neat, huh?

Re: Can you see all the F's?

That is good.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

I don't get it. I counted 6...?
      | | |

Comment

Most people don't get the F's in 'OF' (of which there are 3). I knew what I was looking for this time and still only got 5 haha!!

Comment

The trick is not to read the sentence; just search for the picture. It's like
          "Where's Waldo?"
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Wulfyn View Post
            Most people don't get the F's in 'OF' (of which there are 3). I knew what I was looking for this time and still only got 5 haha!!
            LOL...I knew what i was looking for too and only got 4. I r smrt :D
            |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
            I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X