JDAM ftw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDAM ftw

Funny video that I posted of a Taliban Sniper getting pawned by a JDAM, but it had too many Britt's using foul language, so I thought better of posting it.
    Last edited by Orgetorix; 06-26-2007, 04:41 AM.
    The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty". -R.A. Heinlein

Re: JDAM ftw

Should be safe in the Sandbox with a disclaimer.
    --
    VI VI VI - the number of the beast

Comment

Originally posted by PanzerHans View Post
      Should be safe in the Sandbox with a disclaimer.
      Well if I have clearance. Here's a funny video of a Taliban Sniper getting pawned by a JDAM. :)

DISCLAIMER - This video contains foul language. For those of you who are offended by foul language do not watch this video. Mainly Britt's using the F-word in true English.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPzo8...elated&search=
      The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty". -R.A. Heinlein

Comment

I don't think he's 'pwned' at all. You can distinctly hear him firing afterward, and the last line you hear from the Brits is "he's @#$% still firing."

Comment

"That was the AK-47. The preferred weapon of our enemy which makes a distinctive sound when fired. Remember that."

Comment

Why is it when the British curse it seems so civil?
            Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
            - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
            - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
            - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
            - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
            - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
            - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

It has something to do with the importance of being earnest.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X