Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/7 not looking good

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6255960.stm

2 car bombs have been found in london's west end home of the theatre and nightclubs, one parked outside a club that had 1700 people inside the cars have a sizable amount of fuel and gas canisters in them and a large quantity of nails. they have both been made safe, however their discovery is largely by accident, one device may have failed to go off and the other got a parking ticket and was towed.

i was supposed to be going to tottenham court road tomorrow about 2 miles from these bombs, i was going to go out with friends, i dont know so much now... this does not bode well for the 7/7 anniversary next saturday. :row__639:

Edit, Im not a religious man, but can i ask anyone who is, (and i will be also) just to say a word of prayer that nothing comes of this, we really do not need another period of complete fear in our capital, did that 2 years ago and it was the worst month of my working life (security Guard in London).....

www.TeamElement.com

Re: 7/7 not looking good

Well, I am a religious man and I hope nothing happen. I will toss a prayer up for you and the rest of the limey's :D
    "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
    [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

As will I
      Baseball is LIFE.

Xbox Live: L DODGE L

Comment

Of course prayers will be with you and your friends today up at Tottenham.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
        Winston Churchill

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X