need some jeans.. online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some jeans.. online

I need to buy a few pairs of jeans that don't cost 100 dollars a damn pair like they do in most stores. I'm just looking for boot cut jeans, preferably not the kind that look like they've been through a wood chipper. Doesn't matter what company or anything, just let me know any websites that you shop at for jeans. Just simply stone washed as far as the look goes, I'll wear the holes in myself over time :).

TIA.

Re: need some jeans.. online

This man sells used jeans.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
      I'll PM him, thanks. Any online retailers too?

Comment

I usually buy the St. Johns Bay at JCPenny. I buy them for 20$ they are boot cut too. Name brand + cheap price = good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by mentholated View Post
          I'll PM him, thanks. Any online retailers too?
          Crap... I was joking. Sorry. Taking my humor somewhere else; I get misunderstood around every corner. It wasn't even a good joke; just read his name.

Actually, PM him asking for jeans; I want to see his response.
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Crap... I was joking. Sorry. Taking my humor somewhere else; I get misunderstood around every corner. It wasn't even a good joke; just read his name.

Actually, PM him asking for jeans; I want to see his response.
            I thought you were serious :(.

Comment

Arizona jeans are great and i second the st johns bay brand. Seem to out last the Columbia and Levis that i get from my mom at christmas. And you cant go wrong getting jeans from walmart. $15 for some jeans and they last a good while working out it dirt and grime.
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

Yeah, I buy the $10 jeans from WalMart. They look good, fit good, but don't last quite as long as a pair of $30 jeans. Definitely a good buy.
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Bhahahahaa.

Comment

Wranglers at walmart. Great deal. Target has some more fashionable stuff for only slightly higher. Both have online shopping.
                    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=5702050
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Gap it is.

Comment

Originally posted by mentholated View Post
                          Gap it is.
                          LOL!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

I've always like Arizona jeans. They seriously last forever. My worst jeans ever have always been Levis. They always get a hole in the crotch for some reason.
                            "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by War.mongeR1 View Post
                              I've always like Arizona jeans. They seriously last forever. My worst jeans ever have always been Levis. They always get a hole in the crotch for some reason.
                              Yep i have the same issue. Not fun walking around in freezing weather and realize your nethers are wide open to the world.
                              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                              -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...