Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 ways to scare your neighbors.

I found this on the internet.

1.) Order pizza and other food to their house and pick it up at their doorstep claiming that you don‘t have a phone.

2.) Stand over the plants in your yard with a hose and Scream, "I have your life in my hands, bow down to me!". Then point at each one and declare them good or bad plants, while watering the bad ones.

3.)Bring them restraining orders on inanimate objects in their house. (ie: chairs, books, lamps, etc.)

4.) Ask them if you can put your trash in their cans, if they ask why say, "Mine are full of bodies", then stutter and say, "I uh mean other garbage." walk away laughing hysterically.

5.)Patrol the perimeter of your yard while carrying a broom. If they come close state that their is a 3 foot neutral area between the two yards.

6.) At night transplant the plants in their garden. In the morning say, "looks like they‘re on the move again."

7.) When they‘re watching TV, pull a lawn chair behind their window. Sit down with popcorn and a drink and ask them if they could open a window so you can hear too.

8.)Build snowmen with name tags of your neighbors. Each day hack off a different part of their body.

9.) Use your TV remote to change the channels on their TV from outside. If asked why, say you protest such programs. (The more educational the program the better.)

10.) Dig shallow graves at night filling your yard with brown grave patches. Make markers out of household appliances.
    -F- Darksteel

Re: 10 ways to scare your neighbors.

Originally posted by darksteel525 View Post
    6.) At night transplant the plants in their garden. In the morning say, "looks like they‘re on the move again."
    lol, might try that one.
    |TG|Gabriel87
    Favorite quotes and sayings:

Teacher,” Tommy you got a fairy godmother.”
    Tommy,” No, but we got an uncle we keep a close eye on.”

*If anyone knows or has seen Markopilot please let him know that his gunner misses him and would like to talk to him agian. He knows me by Gabriel87.

Comment

Bhahahah loved #2

Comment

My running commentary...

1.) Order pizza and other food to their house and pick it up at their doorstep claiming that you don‘t have a phone.

Annoying at best.

2.) Stand over the plants in your yard with a hose and Scream, "I have your life in my hands, bow down to me!". Then point at each one and declare them good or bad plants, while watering the bad ones.

You'll get the "queer" look or get called a weirdo.

3.)Bring them restraining orders on inanimate objects in their house. (ie: chairs, books, lamps, etc.)

I can't think of any sane judge willing to grant you a restraining order on "inanimate" objects, since those objects by themselves can cause you no harm or threaten your life.

4.) Ask them if you can put your trash in their cans, if they ask why say, "Mine are full of bodies", then stutter and say, "I uh mean other garbage." walk away laughing hysterically.

Can anyone say "police"?

5.)Patrol the perimeter of your yard while carrying a broom. If they come close state that there is a 3 foot neutral area between the two yards.

Hmm, don't try this out in more rural areas. You're asking for trouble if you do.

See the last one.

7.) When they‘re watching TV, pull a lawn chair behind their window. Sit down with popcorn and a drink and ask them if they could open a window so you can hear too.

Err...

8.)Build snowmen with name tags of your neighbors. Each day hack off a different part of their body.

Erm. I hope no one tries this one.

9.) Use your TV remote to change the channels on their TV from outside. If asked why, say you protest such programs. (The more educational the program the better.)

Have health insurance?

10.) Dig shallow graves at night filling your yard with brown grave patches. Make markers out of household appliances.

Don't try this one either. I wouldn't.

I think #10 is the best one. I'm sure it'll scare both of my neighbors if I had a grassy backyard. :p
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X