Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wrong Choice for Presidential Running Mate?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong Choice for Presidential Running Mate?

LOL

:)
    Last edited by Wyzcrak; 07-06-2004, 06:28 PM.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Wrong Choice for Presidential Running Mate?

Oh man....I wasn't going to vote for the guy anyway...but *sheesh* Whatta choice !!

I don't see their logic in it....but I'm sure there is some...just is beyond me at the moment :icon_bigg

Comment

you don't like the Breck girl, Phyllis?

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
        you don't like the Breck girl, Phyllis?
        naww....nada....

Comment

Originally posted by phyllis
          Oh man....I wasn't going to vote for the guy anyway...but *sheesh* Whatta choice !!

I don't see their logic in it....but I'm sure there is some...just is beyond me at the moment :icon_bigg
          That photo is classic...

But to be honest, Senator Edwards as the dem nominee would've made it very difficult for me to vote to re-elect our current President. I don't know if having him running for veep can allow me to stomach the revolting character at the top of the ticket, though...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Kerry on Edwards just five months ago:

"'I think the American people want an experienced hand at the helm of state,' said Kerry, who has spent 19 years in the Senate compared with Edwards' five. 'This is not the time for on-the-job training in the White House on national security issues.'" (Mark Z. Barabak, "Diverse States May Reshape The Democratic Race Today," Los Angeles Times, 2/3/04)

Politics is just mind boggling. Drives me nuts.
            New to TG?

Comment

A gigilo and an ambulance chaser. GG Dems!

Comment

Originally posted by USN_Squid
                Kerry on Edwards just five months ago:

"'I think the American people want an experienced hand at the helm of state,' said Kerry, who has spent 19 years in the Senate compared with Edwards' five. 'This is not the time for on-the-job training in the White House on national security issues.'" (Mark Z. Barabak, "Diverse States May Reshape The Democratic Race Today," Los Angeles Times, 2/3/04)

Politics is just mind boggling. Drives me nuts.
                I think Kerry is planning on putting Edwards in the corner after the election and just give him a few toys to play with.... :icon16:

Comment

If he's smart, he'll hide behind him on gun issues. The "assault weapons" ban sunsets and I think it has the potential to be a deciding issue, even though it hasn't really come up in the presidential discussions.
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X