Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting twist in Iraq

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Interesting twist in Iraq

    http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html

    Wonder who they are, what their agenda is ? Are they for real ??

  • #2
    Re: Interesting twist in Iraq

    hmmm are they a terror organisation for the terrorists, or is it special forces being given the green light over an attack on the leaders.

    we did it in northern Ireland,

    went in killed all the leaders or most of them and said it was sectarian violence.

    could be? hopefully is.


    www.TeamElement.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Interesting twist in Iraq

      It's about damn time the Iraqis started something like this... I've heard that the CIA was carefully supporting an Iraqi rebel movement for years. Perhaps they've finally coaxed some of them into action again?
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Interesting twist in Iraq

        Originally posted by CingularDuality
        It's about damn time the Iraqis started something like this...
        exactly what I thought...FINALLY! :D

        Originally posted by CingularDuality
        I've heard that the CIA was carefully supporting an Iraqi rebel movement for years. Perhaps they've finally coaxed some of them into action again?

        That was my other curiousity...whether "we" were "sponsoring" such action...Lord knows if it would work...DO IT !

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Interesting twist in Iraq

          Sounds like a step forward for now, but isn't this how the Taliban/Noreuaga (sp?) started actions, although I'm not googling and expect to be corrected..

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Interesting twist in Iraq

            Originally posted by Benny_
            Sounds like a step forward for now, but isn't this how the Taliban/Noreuaga (sp?) started actions, although I'm not googling and expect to be corrected..

            yes i believe so although i am also quilty of not caring enough to google it at 4 am. lol


            www.TeamElement.com

            Comment

            Connect

            Collapse

            TeamSpeak 3 Server

            Collapse

            Advertisement

            Collapse

            Twitter Feed

            Collapse

            Working...
            X