Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Officer Steals Marijuana

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1f4_1179038976
    Discuss. Donno if this was posted allready i don't think so.

Re: Police Officer Steals Marijuana

it's real. I saw this one a while ago, lolzd the entire time :)

full version - http://youtube.com/watch?v=TKVAQLnm_5Y

officer: My wife, I think she's dead.
    911: Is she breathing?
    officer: yes

lol

Comment

Quote of the Day:
      "time is going really really really slow!"

and the fact that he thinks he OD'ing off a quarter ounce of pot in a batch of brownies, i LOL. I know people who put well over an ounce into a batch. its hilarious.

Comment

nice dude good find on the full vid

Comment

Man, they must really have high standards at the academy.
          |TG|Switch

Better known as:
          That noob who crashed the chopper.
          That noob who ran over the mine.
          That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
          That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

now how in the hell is the academy, or any "office" responsible for a bad officer's actions... you don't know a cop is bad till there caught... no pre-test will weed them all out.

Of course another bad cop gets the news and continues to contaminate good officer's profession...

Funny, well really it's sad, that video and others like it always end up in forums and post...

but I challange you to find a post about the number of officers killed in action this year, highest in 30 years. (and not police/cop forums, lol.)
            Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I was referring to his intelligence rather than his morality.
              |TG|Switch

Better known as:
              That noob who crashed the chopper.
              That noob who ran over the mine.
              That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
              That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

Thats funny, its practically impossible to OD on marijuana. I think you would have to consume several times your own body weight or something outrageous, which of course nobody could do in one sitting before passing out anyway.

"I think we're dead". Hahaha.

Comment

True... BUT really the only 2 overdose symptoms for Marijuana are:
                  FATIGUE
                  PARANOIA

so you think your going to die! lol

(Attached, a little chart us DRE (Drug Recognition Experts) use in our evaluations... no worries, it's not some secret documents... but a nice guide if you have teenagers... just remember there our exceptions and you need more then one clue. ;) )
                  Last edited by Magnum50; 07-09-2008, 04:25 PM.
                  Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa View Post
                    Thats funny, its practically impossible to OD on marijuana. I think you would have to consume several times your own body weight or something outrageous, which of course nobody could do in one sitting before passing out anyway.

let me help here - it IS IMPOSSIBLE to OD on mj.

If there is any case where someone has "OD'd" then show!

seeing is believing after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimmu View Post
                      seeing is believing after all.
                      You are easily fooled.
                      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                        but I challange you to find a post about the number of officers killed in action this year, highest in 30 years. (and not police/cop forums, lol.)
                        I am reminded of Patton's quote: "Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country."

The loss of officers is tragic, but a better counter-example of a good cop is one who succeeded at solving crime. Particularly real crime, not political victimless crime like Prohibition. The worst thing about Prohibition is that it puts good officers in the line of fire for stupid reasons, and it puts bad officers in positions of temptation that make the good ones look bad.
                        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                          no pre-test will weed them all out.
                          *Chuckle*

Originally posted by Santa View Post

Actually, the estimated (I don't think someone ever did it) amount of joints one would have to smoke to OD, is over a thousand. That is in one day I suppose.

-wikipedia:
                          According to the Merck Index,[63] the LD50 (dosage lethal to 50% of rats tested) of Δ9-THC by inhalation is 42 mg/kg of body weight. That is the equivalent of a man weighing 75 kg (165 lb) inhaling the THC found in 21 grams of extremely high-potency (15% THC) marijuana all in one sitting, assuming no THC is lost through smoke loss or absorption by the lungs. For oral consumption, the LD50 for male rats is 1270 mg/kg, and 730 mg/kg for females—equivalent to the THC in about a pound of 15% THC marijuana.[64] The ratio of cannabis material required to saturate cannabinoid receptors to the amount required for a fatal overdose is 1:40,000.[65] There have been no reported deaths or permanent injuries sustained as a result of a marijuana overdose. It is practically impossible to overdose on marijuana, as the user would certainly either fall asleep or otherwise become incapacitated from the effects of the drug before being able to consume enough THC to be mortally toxic. While it has never been reported, it is theoretically feasible for concentrated THC (hash or oil) to cause an overdose. We also learn by comparing LD50s that the toxicity of the cannabis is significantly lower than that of alcohol or other frequently consumed products.

-Some article: http://politics.netscape.com/story/2...e-of-marijuana
                          "According to testimony, researchers were unable to produce a fatality in a dog and monkey given a dose that would be equivalent to a human smoking three pounds of marijuana in one sitting (250,000 times an average recreational dose). Having a ridiculously high lethal dose is not grounds alone to get a drug rescheduled. It's actually a common trait with some other Schedule I substances. Both MDMA (Ecstacy) and psilocibin (psychedelic mushrooms) have lethal doses that would be just as hard to reach. MDMA, like marijuana, has some accepted medical uses. It has been used recently to treat post-tramatic stress disorder."

Off course it is quite easy to become sick by using even an imaginary dose. You could tell people they just ate space-cake, and if they are scared enough, they WILL get sick. Might make a good joke on someone :).

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
                            You are easily fooled.
                            In this case all I'm asking is to show proof that he "OD".

I didn't mean that I follow that saying through every situation, and if you thought that, then I understand that I didn't send the same message as you/and or anyone else received.

Comment

I doubt he overdosed, however it is In theory a possibility to overdose. but not with marijuana. you would have to extract the THC content from like 10 pounds or so and drink it strait, not my idea of a good time honestly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X