Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The difference between Halo and all those other games...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The difference between Halo and all those other games...

Easy: People LOVE Halo. In fact, they love it so much that people create things from halo. The latest addition?
    THE WARTHOG!

And heres the article from the Bungie website to go along with it:
    Originally posted by Bungie
    Um. The dudes at WETA made a Warthog. I don’t mean that they made a big plastic thing that looks like a Warthog. I mean they built a fully-functioning, four-wheel steering, powerful, off-road vehicle with a machine gun on the back. At the correct scale. If you live near Wellington, New Zealand, you might even see some crazy machine-shop dude from WETA fishtailing around your base, ahem, I mean neighborhood.

What’s it for? Well, a couple of things – one of which will be one of the shorts coming from director Neill Blomkamp. We sort of blindsided you guys with the first short (Arms Race) – it had little to no context or explanation, but when you see it as it was originally intended – as part of an overall narrative, you might just pee your pants. And if you don’t, then the picture below will certainly cause some leakage.

Re: The difference between Halo and all those other games...

That awesome! Is it for sale?

Comment

I had a look at WETA's website. Wow. Check out the trailer (the assembly line scene really nice).

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

I think it looks more like a Puma...
        "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

thats funny

Comment

When I first read the news item on bungie, I nearly wet myself. I have 2 near photo quality prints of this now, one I keep in my truck the other on my desk.
            USAR

Comment

It's so awesome.

Comment

I want one. I'd drive it everywhere. Plus, I'd have a custom set of armor made from Nightmare Studios and i'd rock that too. People would be freaking out when they saw an actual warthog being driven by the Master Chief around town.

Comment

Drive by every university in the country.
                  The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                  I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                  Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X