Dead body found............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead body found............

In the backyard of the house i rented 6 weeks ago =\. this is kinda freaking me out, Sooo...

about a year ago, we moved to northern colorado, and started renting with the intention to buy this place at 8453 Scenic Dr. Morison colorado.

It's owned by karen Bott (absolute total B!tch) and has a nice view of denver on a hillside, great place. 6 weeks ago we decided we couldnt afford it so we backed out, and purchased a house in Bailey, today the police show up and break the news and ask a few questions. Too bad this place had a body dumped in it, was a very nice house.......

http://www.9news.com/rss/article.aspx?storyid=74191

Re: Dead body found............

heh, morrison isnt THAT far north in colorado. I figured you at least meant somewhere up near fort collins. Hell, i could've got to your place from boulder in half an hour.

but thats the area for you. I bought a little piece of property out near Gold Hill (tiny little town ourside boulder...literally like 15 people live there) when I was in college up there and while surveying the land I got, I found a human skull. Reported it to the cops, who promptly investigated, and found that it was the remains of a gold miner circa 1890. theres bodies everywhere in colorado. well, good thing you guys decided not to get the house.

Comment

First thing I thought of...

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Wow. LOL Sinz. Any follow up from the local constabulary?
        ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
        No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X