Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesuits say take word of God to Second Life

http://www.reuters.com/article/techn...77496320070727

I actually think it's a brilliant marketing strategy. Eternal salvation and you don't even have to leave your computer chair.

Re: Jesuits say take word of God to Second Life

It's less marketing and more changing with the times. I'm happy to see that the Jesuits are on the forefront for this; the Society of Jesus is a good order (in my book at least).
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I have respect for every religion and those that follow it so long as they dont try to push it on me. This goes doubly for the Jesuits as they are a society that chooses to advance themselves through continual learning throughout life. It's not unusual to see a Jesuit who is a doctor, lawyer and has more than one Ph.D. in other field.

Comment

The Jesuits are pretty much the best thing to come out of the Catholic Church (and believe me, the Church leadership hates them for it), so good for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
          I have respect for every religion and those that follow it so long as they dont try to push it on me. This goes doubly for the Jesuits as they are a society that chooses to advance themselves through continual learning throughout life. It's not unusual to see a Jesuit who is a doctor, lawyer and has more than one Ph.D. in other field.
          Indeed; to earn full priesthood in the Society of Jesus, you'll earn along the way the equivalent of two master's and a bachelor's. Most don't stop there.
          [volun2]
          NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
          Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
          <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
          <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse