Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real life zombie game (requires hypnosis)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real life zombie game (requires hypnosis)

Wow I was gripped by this
    from an English TV show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzduO...elated&search=
    Last edited by Exploding_Silver; 07-29-2007, 02:53 PM.

Re: Real life zombie game (requires hypnosis)

Interesting, but the sound is de-synced for me by about 5 seconds. That makes it kind of annoying to watch. Anyone else get that effect, or is that just me?

Comment

Its out of synch for me too. It does get relatively annoying. Interesting video though.

Comment

Holy crap. I have no idea what I would have done if I were him.
        -F- Darksteel

Comment

yeah, I remember watching the original on TV, it had to be one of the only things I've watched that scared me. The guy is called Derren brown, this was part of a series he runs on hypnosis, it's really quite freaky. One time, he hypnotized a guy into thinking he (Derren) was invisible, and scared the S**T out of him by moving stuff around and touching his shoulder and stuff.
          <<<<Magic!!

-F- Concr3te: "Brutus, goddammit, shut up!"

Comment

Derren Brown has admitted to being a charlatan who relies more on misdirection and showmanship than actual "mind control."

From an article in the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com:

"I am often dishonest in my techniques," Brown, 36, wrote in one of his magic books, "but always honest about my dishonesty. I happily admit cheating."

Brown claims no paranormal ability, but says he uses suggestion, psychology, misdirection and showmanship to have his way with his subjects. In the first episode of Mind Control (encoring today at 8 a.m. and 1 a.m., and Thursday at 5 p.m.), he travels to a shopping mall, "the perfect place to find a large number of compliant people."
            And...

In 2003, Brown took his ratbagging ways a step too far, many thought, when he staged a game of Russian roulette on television. On the special, telecast on the Jersey Islands to circumvent British gun-control laws, Brown held a pistol to his head and fired several times. Later, the Jersey police said he had not used live ammunition. Brown was unapologetic about the ruse. "What's left is the fact that it was a terrific piece of television," he said.
            Clever, intelligent, entertaining...certainly. But it's hard to tell where psychological manipulation ends and entertainment begins.
            | | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X