The Paranormal.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Paranormal.

Alright I have been addicted to the X Files for the past few months so my interest in the paranormal is at a high again.

With that in mind so does anyone have any odd stories. Ghostly apparitions, UFO sightings, etc.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: The Paranormal.

http://www.linx.co.za/uniondale/

My father claims to have experienced this in the 70's. Precisely, a woman hitchhiking, and after stopping and backing up, nothing, except a chill and a weird feeling. From his story, and his reaction, I believe he saw something...
    Do or do not, there is no try....
    -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Ufo sighting 3 weeks ago,

Comment

Lost 2 hrs once with no idea where, when or how.
        I always reset trip odom. when I fuel, as i did that am. I left the house about 6pm on sat. to head out to eat before meeting friends for karaoke the resterant is about 1-2 miles from where I lived. As I said I left the house at 6 headed strait there I seemed to blink( hell I don't know) and I was going through an interesection I looked at my watch and it was 10 till 8. Dazed and confused I pulled in to the parking lot and tried to figure out what was going on the mileage was right where it should have been, telling me I had not been driving during that 2 hrs. It has never happened before or since. I have no explanation.

Comment

This is the popular story around here. I haven't gone there myself, but have talked to many people who have.

http://paranormal.about.com/library/.../aa031201a.htm

Comment

Originally posted by NewsWrthy View Post
            Lost 2 hrs once with no idea where, when or how.
            I always reset trip odom. when I fuel, as i did that am. I left the house about 6pm on sat. to head out to eat before meeting friends for karaoke the resterant is about 1-2 miles from where I lived. As I said I left the house at 6 headed strait there I seemed to blink( hell I don't know) and I was going through an interesection I looked at my watch and it was 10 till 8. Dazed and confused I pulled in to the parking lot and tried to figure out what was going on the mileage was right where it should have been, telling me I had not been driving during that 2 hrs. It has never happened before or since. I have no explanation.
            That is an interesting one.

My story is from when I was a little boy. I used to hear voices. I only remember hearing the voice of a man and a woman they seemed to be arguing about something. What I am not sure. I also don't recall if I heard anything other then those two voices.

On top of that once I was with my mother in my room she was sleeping while I was watching TV. I felt something pull on my ear with a decent amount of force. My mom does that to me at times but when she sleeps she sleeps. So I ruled her out and thought nothing of it until a few minutes later that something pulled my leg. With pretty good force might I add.

I never really found an explanation for either. The voices stopped when I was young because I told my grandma and my mother about it. My grandmother brought me to this woman that prayed for me and it all stopped after that.

Also once my friends claimed to have seen a UFO during school. They were in the parking lot during recess and said they saw a white light in the sky directly above them. They watched it for a few seconds and then it suddenly accelerated and flew away.
            RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
            TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
            "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
            "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

My friends were once sitting chatting next to a table on top of which were two glasses one on top of the other. They had been sitting there for some time when all of a sudden the lower of the two glasses shattered.

I know it's not paranormal (probably something to do with the weight of the upper glass and changing air pressure or something) but at the time it would have been scary.

Comment

OH man, what I could tell you guys. I fear losing all my credibility as a logical, scientific person though, so I'll just listen.
                |TG|Switch

Better known as:
                That noob who crashed the chopper.
                That noob who ran over the mine.
                That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
                That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

Originally posted by Hambergler View Post
                  This is the popular story around here. I haven't gone there myself, but have talked to many people who have.

http://paranormal.about.com/library/.../aa031201a.htm
                  How could you live near that and not go check it out! I would check it out for sure and then if it worked I would probably be scared of ghosts for ever :)

Oh yeah, me and my friends saw a UFO once. It was at night, it was out over a lake where I wakeboard, and it was a bright light with a green mist around it. It hovered for a couple minutes before it disappeared. It was there for so long that I had time to stop my car and we got out of our car to look at it. Then on the way home a couple people called into the radio station we were listening to reporting the same thing we saw. So something was there but what it was I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by jonan_ View Post
                    How could you live near that and not go check it out! I would check it out for sure and then if it worked I would probably be scared of ghosts for ever :)

Oh yeah, me and my friends saw a UFO once. It was at night, it was out over a lake where I wakeboard, and it was a bright light with a green mist around it. It hovered for a couple minutes before it disappeared. It was there for so long that I had time to stop my car and we got out of our car to look at it. Then on the way home a couple people called into the radio station we were listening to reporting the same thing we saw. So something was there but what it was I have no idea.
                    That sounds like ball lightning to me... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightning
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                      That sounds like ball lightning to me... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightning
                      I have never heard of Lightning balls before but after looking it up I bet that is what it was. I found a picture that looks pretty close to what I saw except what I saw had a greenish tint.
                      This is a pic of a lightning ball:

It is so nice to finally know what it was after all these years. Thanks a lot

link to pic:
                      http://library.thinkquest.org/03oct/..._lightning.jpg

Comment

And all this time I thought ball lightening was when your pubes get all static-y
                        |TG|Switch

Better known as:
                        That noob who crashed the chopper.
                        That noob who ran over the mine.
                        That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
                        That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

Originally posted by Switch View Post
                          And all this time I thought ball lightening was when your pubes get all static-y
                          Err...yeah....:row__632:

Any more ghost stories? :row__593: Perhaps from the venerable Switch?
                          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

My mother grew up in the house next door to the one I live in now. It is an old Victorian style home that was built in 1900. She claimed that every night someone would knock on the door when they sat down to dinner and of course when they looked out the window there was no one there.

She said that she woke up one night and there was a man in a long coat standing at the foot of her bed. She ran into her parents room and when she got them to come check it out he was gone. There was also a loud noise that happened every night that woke them all up.

Years later the house sold to the City Manager of the little town I live in. I asked him if he ever heard anything in the house and he said no. Eventually he left the City Managers job and told me that he had been hearing sounds in the house at night. He told me that he didn't want to say anything while he was in politics because it would hurt his reputation around town. Apparently this sound would happen around the same time every night and it would wake them up. They never found anything that would cause it. They brought in a priest and he blessed the house. The sound stopped.

The house sold once more and the new guy still owns it. I asked him if he has ever heard anything and he says he hasn't but I wonder.
                            Retired 6th DB

Comment

Originally posted by Switch View Post
                              OH man, what I could tell you guys. I fear losing all my credibility as a logical, scientific person though, so I'll just listen.
                              Heh, try me. I'm a bit of a scientific view on things but there are stories I could tell you that defy most normal scientific logic. I'll share some of mine if you'll share some of yours.

:)

Not for the Glory. Not for the Honor. For the Team.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X