Patriot Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriot Day

Hola los TGers. If any of you play golf or know anyone who does, please direct them to http://www.playgolfamerica.com/index.cfm?action=patriot to learn about Patriot Day, Sept. 1.

GIVING BACK TO THOSE WHO HAVE GIVEN EVERYTHING

On September 1, golfers across the country have the unique opportunity to donate $1 to Wounded Warriors, Inc., which will also benefit the Fallen Heroes Foundation to support families of those who have become disabled or lost their lives in the line of military duty.
    So, before you tee it up, honor those who served us so valiantly.
    Over 2,000 golf facilities are committed to host this first year program - Actual program may vary among participating facilities.
    There's a link at the site that lists participating courses. It's an opportunity to simultaneously feel great and horrible about yourself - anyone who has given to charity and played golf will know what I'm talking about. Bear in mind that nobody is forcing anyone to limit the donation to $1. I'm going to play with my father-in-law. He's picking up the greens fees and I'm matching it as a donation.

If it's been a while since you had a rowdy 4-some of beer golf, this might be a good excuse.

Cheers,

leejo

Re: Patriot Day

Wounded Warriors is a great charity.
    Beatnik

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse