College football season is here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College football season is here!

It started on Thursday, but I consider Saturday the first day of college football season as Michigan State takes on UAB. Go State! Any other college football fans around here?

Re: College football season is here!

I love watching UCF, well going to the games because they are hardly ever televised. UCF stands for University of Central Florida since no one seems to have heard of them even though they are one of the top 10 largest colleges in the nation.

GO UCF!!!

Comment

Boomer!
      Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
      - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
      - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
      - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
      - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
      - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
      - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

WAR EAGLE

We're playin Kansas State, should be a good game.

I also want to see a repeat of last years Tennessee/Cali game. :D Go SEC!

Comment

Go Yellow Jackets!

We open against Notre Dame again this season, and I'm hoping for a MUCH better game then I saw last year.
          --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Go Gators!
            |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Go Badgers...The HEART of the Big 10:)
              "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

hahaha

go Appalachian State!

Edit: so close, wish this game had actually been on TV

NICE! It's Appalachian State over Michigan 34-32!
                Last edited by Satertek; 09-01-2007, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Satertek View Post
                  hahaha

go Appalachian State!

Edit: so close, wish this game had actually been on TV

NICE! It's Appalachian State over Michigan 34-32!
                  I DEMAND to have every Appalachian State player tested for meth and steroids. This can't be happening :(

Comment

OMG Michigan lost!!!!! Can this get any better, well USC and ND could lose now. One can hope right. :)

I am sure I would have the game and could watch it on the Big 10 network if Comcast wouldn't be so greedy...

Comment

If "ND" means Notre Dame, well, THEY DID!!!!!

This has been an EXCELLENT opening day of College football.

Michigan beat!

ND beat silly!

Kansas State is playing Auburn close.

Cal-Tennessee is a good game.

And OU is so much better than I had hoped. Bradford is playing pretty good. They are getting sloppy now but it is 56-0. How can you keep the intensity and focus up when you are completely dominating the other team?
                      Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                      - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                      - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                      - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                      - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                      - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                      - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

After watching Michigan get embarassed, I now hate football. Missed a PoE scrim and got badly sunburned for nothing.

Comment

Man, we didn't have an offense until the last 5 minutes of the game. We cleaned up our mess that last 5 minutes though.

Still, made it exciting, screamed my head off.

Comment

What a great day for an Michigan State fan. We blow out our opponent, UAB, 55-18.

Our biggest rival, Michigan, gets embarrassed in the biggest upset in college football history.

Our second biggest rival, Notre Dame, gets spanked by Georgia Tech, 33-3.

What a beautiful day for football!

Comment

And the Badgers won...
                              "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X