Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do the kung fu monks know no shame?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070831/...Yfgu7IYhIDW7oF

Whatever. I beat those fools fair and square, and they know it. Their cover-up attempts will do them no good.
    Ninja

Re: Do the kung fu monks know no shame?

w/e you couldn't do it without blowing cooldowns

scrub

Comment

Originally posted by Arkamis View Post
      w/e you couldn't do it without blowing cooldowns

scrub
      you're just jealous that he has something worth blowing.

... That came out wrong, but I refuse to change it on the grounds that Arkamis knows I'm just lonely for him.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

You know, there are other forums here at TG for such interesting articles to be discussed, such as the sandbox. You know, above the world of warcraft game specific forum. :D (It exists, really, I've seen it!)

I'd call this quite the over-reaction, but hey, in a country where the Internet is closely monitored they might just be able to get the apology out of whoever this was. Hope it doesn't become an international incident though...I mean they're asking for an apology for a random story from a random person that probably never even happened.

-Zephyr
        You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
        We are not a single game.
        We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
        We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny View Post
          you're just jealous that he has something worth blowing.

... That came out wrong, but I refuse to change it on the grounds that Arkamis knows I'm just lonely for him.
          it's been so long

*sniffle*

Comment

Moved to the sandbox for general consumption and enjoyment. Broaden those horizons, Wow-addicts! :)

Comment

How about they get some of their kung fu masters to take care of a ninja and make a movie about it? That would solve their pride problem and entertain most American males.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I find it hard to believe that a few monks could possibly take down someone with REAL, ULTIMATE POWER
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Um...guys, it's freaking ninjas, so who cares? We all know that Pirates>>>Ninjas.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr View Post
                    You know, above the world of warcraft game specific forum. :D (It exists, really, I've seen it!)

-Zephyr
                    ZOMG!! where!? :D

I can see where the Shao-Lin monks are coming from, if you spend the better part of your life learning a martial art, you don't want people saying that you can be beaten by some upstart young ninja whipper-shnapper.

:D
                    <<<<Magic!!

-F- Concr3te: "Brutus, goddammit, shut up!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse