X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monty Python

Monty Python and the Holy Grail: IN LEGO!!!! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIXBy...elated&search=

i laughed....alot watching this. it matches the movie perfectly (to me at least)
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Re: Monty Python

Originally posted by Soulja View Post
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail: IN LEGO!!!! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIXBy...elated&search=

i laughed....alot watching this. it matches the movie perfectly (to me at least)
    Fantastic!

...On second thought, let's not watch the video ...it's such a silly movie!
    LoyalGuard

Comment

Yes, silly indeed. Try this on for size.

International Philosophy
      sigpic

Formerly of the fabled 3rd Special Forces Detachment

"On that day half a century ago, our species was pushed to the crumbling edge of extinction. And as we teetered on that precipice, staring down into the abyss, a hand reached out, pulled us back from the brink, and gave us hope... the hand of a Hero."

Comment

Im sorry if this offends any of you, but it has to be said.
        Monty Python>God. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
          Im sorry if this offends any of you, but it has to be said.
          Monty Python>God. :D
          Hmm...Is it me or is British humor not funny? Not a big fan of Monty:row1_2:

Im sorry if this offends any of you, but it has to be said...Gigli>Monty Python:
          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

That Lego scene is from the DVD, seen it dozens of times and it's still funny
            <<<<Magic!!

-F- Concr3te: "Brutus, goddammit, shut up!"

Comment

Lets keep things topical to a gaming community. Can't forget the orginal. ^_^

+love for Monty Python

Fun Fact:
              The first episode of Monty Python's Flying Circus was actually called "Mistress Periwinkle's Flying Circus" when it first aired because they opened up a telephone book and just liked the name 'Periwinkle'. This, of course, caused confusion and a lot of calls to the poor Ms. Periwinkle...so they changed it to Monty Python.
              My sanity is not in question...
              It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
                Is it me or is British humor not funny?
                It is you. :row__572:
                Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Star Trek version:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=luVjkTEIoJc
                  In game handle: Steel Scion
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmm...Is it me or is British humor not funny? Not a big fan of Monty
                    British humor is definitely not for everyone. Plenty of it is dry wit and smarmy remarks/comebacks, and sometimes it's outlandish situations and randomness. Monty Python contains all this. Other good examples of "Britcoms" are Are You Being Served? about a department store, Keeping Up Appearances about a meticulous and inept socialite, Red Dwarf about the last human alive and his misadventure through space, and Fawlty Towers about a B&B run by John Cleese, a Python. Again they're not for everyone, like how I won't watch soap operas or how Santa doesn't take baths (instead, choosing to watch soap operas :row__572:)

Gigli>Monty Python
                    I wonder how well Gigli did in Korea...
                    sigpic

Formerly of the fabled 3rd Special Forces Detachment

"On that day half a century ago, our species was pushed to the crumbling edge of extinction. And as we teetered on that precipice, staring down into the abyss, a hand reached out, pulled us back from the brink, and gave us hope... the hand of a Hero."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X