• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That will DEFINITELY leave a mark!

Short video of some CAS in falluja:

http://prisonplanet.com/video/CAS.wmv

Re: That will DEFINITELY leave a mark!

That had to hurt.... for a split second....

Comment

Ya gotta like the pilots reply..."Oh Dude"...Lol.
      "On My Commad, Unleash Hell"
      "And Let Slip The Dogs Of War"

Comment

So we can't show the beheading video but a crowd of people getting bombed is allright?

Comment

Originally posted by HairyNevus
          So we can't show the beheading video but a crowd of people getting bombed is allright?
          You see nothing but dust. I don't see a problem with it.
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I know, I guess I find a certain amount of irony in this. That's all.

Comment

Who were the people getting killed? That's pretty worrying...
              Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Originally posted by Wintermute
                Who were the people getting killed? That's pretty worrying...
                I'm assuming they were insurgents... I don't think that they'd be allowed to fire on a mob like that without good intel from the ground. And that intel would be pretty simple during a complete curfew of the city:

"Break: God's Thunder, this is Desert Rat"
                "Send it, Rat"
                "Roger, Thunder, I have eyes on a group of approx 75 armed individuals directly below your position, over"
                "Roger, Rat. Wait one"
                "Rat, this is Thunder, we also have eyes on and will engage. Ensure you are not danger close, over"
                "Roger wilco, thunder. Desert Rat out"
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

The story (that I can't seem to find now) along with the video was that they were aware of a gathering of insurgents at a nearby house. They were preparing to respond to coaltion actions nearby. The group had apparently left their meeting place and....
                  New to TG?

Comment

Suddenly it becomes a bit easier to understand how the United States military makes a mistake and kills 50 innocent people.
                    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                      Suddenly it becomes a bit easier to understand how the United States military makes a mistake and kills 50 innocent people.
                      A large group of people violating curfew, carrying automatic weapons and RPGs....

Comment

but they WERE innocent..... I mean, they hadn't killed anyone YET!

please not sarcasm here.
                        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie
                          A large group of people violating curfew, carrying automatic weapons and RPGs....

I wasnt able to tell what they were carrying, It was hard to make out any detail at all. Did the story that went with the movie say they had that , or are you seeing something I didnt? I hope they werent just a mob of people, I doubt they were, if they were that is terrible. It probably went how Cing is saying though, otherwise if nothing else it would be a propaganda and marketing nightmare.

ACU Web| | |

Comment

I think the optics they use are considerably better than a compressed, internet-delivered mpg reveals. The military would have to be pretty stupid to release a video of their killing a bunch of dudes walking down the street minding their own business.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                              Normally a chopper won't just fly around looking for mobs of people to shoot up. They will have spotters on the ground, or other air assets, telling them who is who. From what I've read we've got a small Army of Iraqi's who are more than willing to provide that kind of intel.
                              New to TG?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X