Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you spot the irony in this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=270161208439
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Can you spot the irony in this?

H2 for the environment...hmmm...

Comment

Yes, green my ass.

Also, Fergie is too hot to be driving herself around. I would be her driver anytime :)
      Skud

Comment

This owould be a far better auction if it was for a date or something.
        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

Does Fergie have anything to do with this at all? The first picture she's photoshoped in. The second one is a possibility as well. Fergie proabbly just put her name on it. I hate how "stars" get credit for charity when they really have no part other than their name.

Comment

Another interesting thing is that the auction claims 10-100% of the money will go to the organization.
            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

But wait...

"The cynic may say that this is just transferring the negative effects of the vehicle to someone else, but in supporting Global Green USA, the charity is donating carbon emission credits for 10 years to offset the impact and in addition it is using the money to work on the important issue of climate change."

See there, it's really good for the environment. They should just bid off the opportunity to watch her smash it to bits while naked and soaked with baby oil.
              New to TG?

Comment

Do these people think that the [censored] little "carbon credits" actually reduce emissions? The purpose of that scheme, if I recall correctly, is to allow for emissions quotas without unnecessarily restricting business. Donating carbon credits doesn't offset the impact of the vehicle; it still produces the same quantity of gas. I doubt they've acquired their credits from someone who would actually be using them, either.
                The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

At the bottom of the bid history:

Retracted: US $443,999.00
                  Explanation: Entered wrong amount

rofl! woopsie!
                  Dizlor

Comment

Wasn't there an analysis done a couple of years back which showed that the Hummer has a lower environmental impact than a hybrid when you consider the manufacturing, the lifetime, and the disposal of waste at the end? I didn't buy it, but it did raise some questions about the true impact of vehicles outside of their hydrocarbon burning.
                    Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

I think that matter is irrelevant when you consider how stupid you look driving one of those things.
                      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X