the age of aquarius

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the age of aquarius

Well, as some of you know we are entering the age of aquarius, and according to astrological predictions by the mayans, this towards-the-end period of the pisces time period is supposed to bring about a lot of technological innovation, and in the age of aquarius, this is also supposed to occur in a logarithmic fashion. Scientists already know about a type of energy field that exists at every point in the universe and exists in vacuum, which they call.. ironically, vacuum energy. But they don't know how to use energy at such a low state of excitement yet, so its pretty much limitless, yet at the moment, unusable to us. However some visible effects are actually results of the vacuum energy itself (the casimir force, and all other forces of nature are a result of this vacuum energy).

Well, the casimir force has been shown to enable actual levitation, but only using perfect negative refractive mirrors and levitating small distances using no outside energy. This is beneficial for the nanotech industry, as they can now overcome the unavoidable attraction/friction that the vacuum energy causes at such small molecular scales, by converting it into a repulsion instead of an attraction by use of the perfect mirror. But I'm thinking that somewhere along the line there will be a more efficient and large scale method of using vacuum energy, in order to provide an equal but opposite response using only the quantum effects of sparse matter, even the air that surrounds you.. to provide propulsion, without any cost for fuel. I obviously have no idea how, but it seems logical that something that occurs on such a small scale can be upscaled, or perhaps done in such quantity that it overcomes the limitations of the effects of the casimir force on the quantum level and will instead be readily applied to objects on the larger level, such as vehicles and other modes of transportation. (since we've already developed (FTL) faster than light communication via quantum laser entanglement I guess that theres no need to go further, but perhaps it can also be used as a medium of communication itself)

Anyway, this isn't really about levitation though, its more about the supposed radical change and unveiling that is about to occur because of our shifting towards aquarius. What are some things you believe we (humans) are going to change and or reach understanding of within the next 600 years?

One thing that most see already happening is the awareness that the largest corporations and heads of government throughout most of the world are all genetically related in some way and are also all (free)masons, which hasn't been public knowledge (even though it was never really hidden from view, just obscure and dis-informed) until recent times. That gives me optimism.

But we're obviously headed towards some very chaotic changes as we begin to realize what we are capable of and what our history really is, that is, the history that has been hidden from the world. (Primarily concerning the planet Tiamat, which once existed between mars and jupiter but was destroyed by the "angels" [extra terrestrial beings were referred to as angels because they came down from the "heavens", but the angels that colonised earth used Tiamat as a decoy planet, and it was then destroyed by the rest of the beings, like the "fallen angels" that came to earth, who for some reason considered the fallen ones "traitors" (most likely because they abandoned the way of existance that this species had adopted)] when Tiamat was destroyed, the surface was nearly completely covered in water and due to the cryogenic temperature of space, the water crystalized and flowed towards earth's magnetic and gravitational field, then melted upon passing through our atmosphere, completely changing the earth's geological features and destroying the majority of all life that existed at that point, save for the "fallen angels" who built deeply submerged precisely rectangular caves and various other creatures which were able to survive and change up until where we are today).

The destruction of Tiamat resulted in major gravitational shifts of the orbits of the planets of our solar system, and also resulted in the asteroid belt that exists in that region of space. The majority of ice comets in space in that area originated from Tiamat.

These angels are also called the nephelim, and various other names and are spoken of in the bible and ALL other religious texts in the world, specifically in the bible as "giants". The nephelim forced us (humanity) to work as laborers, until they were destroyed by the deluge (the great flood). They used their technology to help us advance, specifically the egyptian and mayan cultures were the most highly advanced and influenced by these creatures, as evidenced by their highly sophisticated architecture and astrologic calanders. It is even thought that at the period just before the deluge, humanity's technological level greatly surpassed what it is today, and we were forced to start from scratch because and by way of the nephelim.

They are known by many names:

nephilim, anakim, anunnaki, anannage, rephaim, giants, djinn, titans, fallen angels, watchers, elders, sonds of zadok, sons of seth, uranids, cyclopeans, prometheans, olympians, asuras, elect, illies, fomorians, necromancers, rayless ones, bent ones, dogtons, dagons, amaraka, nagas, naddreds, rakshasas, nagayunas, dragon kings, urshu, brotherhood of the snake, and finally.. the serpent people.

There have even been fossil records of these creatures, very humanoid in structure with an almost identical skull. But they are several proportions bigger in skeletal structure than we are, with very large (as large as an adult human man) and oblong skulls.

Re: the age of aquarius

Uh, is this about scientology?
    Beatnik

Comment

I think we're gonna all end up dressing like this guy...

| | |

Comment

Well, I figure we have a 75% chance of actually lasting another 600 years. What do I think we'll achieve? Lots of really, really cool stuff(Like real space travel ) that I will never live to see, which sucks.
        Life in Bogota is a lot like a big box of Colombian chocolates. You never know when you'll get blown up by the FARC.

Comment

Originally posted by mentholated View Post
          Well, as some of you know we are entering the age of aquarius, and according to astrological predi[...]th very large (as large as an adult human man) and oblong skulls.
          LOL.

Uhh, what!!?
          ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
          No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

All the heads of state are freemasons, and there was another planet next to Jupiter which was destroyed by the Nephilim...ok, I think you lost me there. I'm gonna actually get back to doing work now. (I know, suprising, right?)

Comment

No, this is not about scientology. I don't know a damn thing about scientology, lol.

But, you might want to see this picture:

notice that the guy standing buy the skull.. is a full grown human being. The skull is LARGER THAN HE IS.

this is a nephilim:

Comment

No, that's just a display of our shrink ray's power on a human standing next to a human skeleton.

Comment

That picture is a display of the power of photoshop.
                  ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                  No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

This is all this thread has made me think of, thanks a lot.

Comment

I prefer Up, Up and Away!
                      Become a supporting member!
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Greflin View Post
                        No, that's just a display of our shrink ray's power on a human standing next to a human skeleton.

Human skulls aren't shaped like that. The jaws aren't so small and pointed. The encephalation factor of that skull is incredibly large, even compared to humans. For those uninformed, encephelation is the growth of the skull to support a brain in proportion to the size of the rest of the body, and in particular, the jaw. The larger the brain, the smaller the jaw. In the case of this picture, you can tell.. either someone's a very good model builder or photoshopper, or that is real. The argument that it is merely a scaling trick in photoshop isn't really substantial when you analyze the image itself, but dont bother with that one I linked to because its a screen capture from a dvd I'm watching about the year 2012.

Comment

Ever consider it could be a very well crafted hoax? We do see those from time to time.
                          | | |

Comment

So if I took a screen shot of aliens blowing up the white house, from a dvd, say Independence Day, it must be real right?

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Dog View Post
                              Ever consider it could be a very well crafted hoax? We do see those from time to time.
                              Yes, but most hoaxes don't have hordes of evidence towards their proof. Most people just think hoaxes are hoaxes because they sound so outlandish that they can't possibly be true, and are considered taboo. But this is all based on publically available and verifiable fact. Specifically the astrological part of it, the only physical way for the kuiper belt to exist is for there to have been another planet in that location, which was destroyed by some external force. Also consider that the fossil records of earth all show a distinct and abrupt global change around the time that the various religious texts refer to the deluge. These are simply known facts, and are easily verifiable.

"The search for Planet X may not be over yet. The Kuiper Belt terminates suddenly at a distance of 55 AU from the Sun, and there is some speculation this may be caused by the presence of an object with a mass between that of Mars and Earth located beyond 55 AU.

An alternative theory, proposed by John Murray of the Open University and John Matese, Patrick Whitman and Daniel Whitmire of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, has long period comets originating from specific regions of the sky, rather than coming from random directions as proposed by Oort. This would result from comets being disturbed by an unseen object at least as large as Jupiter, and possibly a brown dwarf."

Originally posted by Greflin View Post
                              So if I took a screen shot of aliens blowing up the white house, from a dvd, say Independence Day, it must be real right?
                              If you had a bunch of different photographs of aliens blowing up multiple whitehouses around the world, then yeah.. I'd say it is. I'd also say they're about to be sued for copyright infringement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X