Britney Spears: Train Wreck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears: Train Wreck

Looking for something to watch on tv last night and came across this.
    I don't watch video awards shows. They are the lamest.

A pudgy, half-naked, lip-syncing skank, imploding on stage right before your eyes. It made me want to puke.

See reviews and video here: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070910/ap_en_tv/mtv_awards

Didn't one of the Simpson sisters get roasted for lip-syncing on SNL??
    Let the roasting begin.
    I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Re: Britney Spears: Train Wreck

I didn't think she looked all that bad...and Chris Brown's lip synching was worse....but all the rest is true... :icon26:
    "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

video: http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1568788&vid=173440

wow

Comment

Originally posted by Bc2ID View Post
        I didn't think she looked all that bad...and Chris Brown's lip synching was worse....but all the rest is true... :icon26:
        Agreed. If you look at still shots, they don't seem NEARLY as train-wreck-ish as the video shows. She looked fine, but completely lacked the "zip" that made her (or any other live performance, really) worth watching.

I don't know if it was total self-consciousness, or 'ludes, or what, but Brit didn't bring her A-game. Or B-game. Or most of the alphabet. Maybe her V-game was there, but that's as good as I'm willing to grant.
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

If that's pudgy, gimme more!
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Watch the O-zone awards show, the Britney thing will look award worthy as far as organization goes. The O-zone awards...wow...nothing makes me more proud to be from Florida and like southern rap :)
            |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface View Post
              Maybe her V-game was there, but that's as good as I'm willing to grant.
              Ugh, lower than that. Z-game. She flashed her V-game to the paparazzi before the event, in typical Britney fashion I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                If that's pudgy, gimme more!
                For the average person that isn't bad I admit. For a 'wanna be hottie', not so much.
                I've had about enough of her fat ass. Do you think she could have shown a little bit of interest?
                I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Originally posted by HSantal View Post
                  For the average person that isn't bad I admit. For a 'wanna be hottie', not so much.
                  I've had about enough of her fat ass. Do you think she could have shown a little bit of interest?
                  Totally agree. She looked like a day shift stripper.

Comment

Originally posted by jonan_ View Post
                    Totally agree. She looked like a day shift stripper.
                    That may be an upgrade for some.. :icon26:
                    "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Agreed, day shift stripper Britney lookalike

Comment

The rdaio show dj's I listen to in the morning had a conversation about Brit this morning. They played a clip of Sarah Silverman's comedic performace after Brit's and she said:

"How amazing is Britney? She's 25 and has accomplished everything she ever will in her life."

I know it was meant as a joke but there is a lot of truth in that. Britney found out that Sarah was going to perform these jokes about her and her kids and that caused her performace to be awful. I don't know but personally I think she really needs to get her life straightened out before she tries to make a comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by HSantal View Post
                          You have high standards.

Comment

Hmm, everytime I see someone perform on TV, they usually are lipping the song. Or just singing with it. If you want to see something bad, go watch Sean Kingston trying to sing his song on tv, "america's got talent".

Comment

Aw, I want to see this, but MTV won't show it to me. Any other links to the video?
                              Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X