Best Saturday Morning Ever...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Saturday Morning Ever...

My fellow PR mates, i have a great story to share with you all that has nothing to do with PR.

The following took place at 11:30am 9/15/07

A week before the fight took place, my parents had been gone for a week and the week before that my twin sister had moved to santa cruz for college. So i decided while there was no one in the house but myself, i would switch rooms with my sister. The reason for this is because her room is twice as big as mine, she was only going to be home 6 days out of a month where as i was there 7 days a week. I digress. Anyways i switched rooms with my sister without telling anyone. My parents get home on wednesday the 12th and see what i had done. They go oh ****, I can't believe you did that, your sister is going to kill you. However, since they knew that whoever broke the news to her they would be involved as well, so they kept their mouths shut. And i sure as hell was not about to tell her the deed that i had done.

So now we get to the good part. I wake up this wonderfull saturday morning. Brush my teeth take a piss, you know, stuff you do when you wake up. Then i start playing America's Army on my computer which is now in her old room. While i'm in the middle of this intense battle, i hear the door slowly open and the words, "What the ****!" utter from my sisters mouth. Knowing how close to death i was right there, i slowly turn around in my nice chair with my headphones on and say, "Oh hey...its you...."

She starts saying "What the hell are you doing in my room!" The only thing i can start to do to justify this invasion of privacy was to start saying all the logical reasons why this should be my room since she moved to santa cruz. However the only words that she can seem to say are "**** YOU this is my room, get the hell out!" Mind you i was in a very calm state, i was not yelling nor raising my voice in the least. I kept talking to her for another 5 minutes realizing this conversation was going no where cause she kept yelling the same thing at me.

Finally i had enough. I said listen, "This is no longer your room, this is my room, until you calm down i'm not talking to you." Again she said "**** you this is my room, get the hell out!" right into my face. So getting more angry, but still in a calm voice i say, "Ok, now you have 10 seconds to get out, or i'll make you get out." Her response, "THIS IS MY ROOM *******, DONT YOU ****ING TOUCH ME, YOU DONT WANT THIS GOING TO THE NEXT LEVEL!" I laugh and go, "Ok, times up!"

The Fight Begins:
    I grab her by the arms and start dragging her towards the door. She breaks free and goes for the bed, raps her arms around the head of the bed and locks herself in. Unable to seperate her from the bed, i go for her head. I put her head into a headlock and start dragging her AND the 200 lb. bed towards the door. I make it about two feet before i hear a pop. All of a sudden she is screaming and lets go of the bed. I pick her up and throw her outside of my new room. She layed on the floor as i say in my calm voice," I told you i was gonna count to 10." Then i close the door.

Reaction:
    Now a lot of you are probably thinking, what was that popping noise? Well i thought to myself oh ****, what if i broke her kneck? Well then i remembered she had kicked me when i was closing the door so she obviously wasnt paralysed. But then again what if i had broken her collar bone? I thought to myself that same thought, but i knew if that was the case it wasnt fatal. Then i hear a loud thud. So i'm like o crap maybe she really is hurt. So i open the door and go outside. Turns out she had taken a large photo of me in a glass frame and smashed it on the floor, and then she left.

That my friends is the best saturday morning...
    Respect is earned.

|TG-6th|Alpha

Re: Best Saturday Morning Ever...

Sounds interesting!

I'm actually waiting for my sister to try this when I leave for college in a week...

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Does anyone else think this story would be waaaaay cooler if we found out that Alpha203 was an 18yr old chick too?

How old is your sister, btw, five?
      |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

LOL @ Warehouse...

I am so proud of you Alpha...beating up a girl is a lifelong goal of mine;).
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

OK all, how many crimes did Alpha just admit to?
          "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

She is my twin sister Warehouse, that means 18 ya numb skull.

And no crimes were commited because i didnt leave any bruses or marks on her. Hense no evidence. :) But seriously, i threw her ass out thats all, I didnt raise a fist to her. Although it was pretty extreme.

BTW i have heard reports that she is fine, and didnt even get a scratch. The Pop I heard was probably her neck cracking like a person would crack their nuckles.
            Respect is earned.

|TG-6th|Alpha

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha203 View Post
              ...probably her neck cracking like a person would crack their nuckles.
              I don't think necks are supposed to do that, LOL.

nice try wife-beater...

(remind me to be nicer to you in game, I don't want you kicking me out of my office and taking over that too.)
              |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Originally posted by w.WAREHOUSE View Post
                Does anyone else think this story would be waaaaay cooler if we found out that Alpha203 was an 18yr old chick too?

How old is your sister, btw, five?
                lol!!!! I was thinking the same..or maybe a Bottle of baby oil got spilled or something ;-)
                |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha203 View Post
                  The Pop I heard was probably her neck cracking like a person would crack their nuckles.
                  That's what my neck does when I get up in the morning. But then again, I'm 50.

Good job on capping that room :D

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Why oh why couldn't Alpha be a chick!!!!
                    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
                      Why oh why couldn't Alpha be a chick!!!!

Screw you all lol, i am the man of my domain lol
                      Respect is earned.

|TG-6th|Alpha

Comment

God help whoever you choose to marry, you MURDERER.
                        Skud

Comment

I started thinking...this kind of reminds me of MY best saturday ever...which also involved alpha203's 18 yr old sister clinging to a bedpost, strange noises, and a water-buffalo.

That funky neck-pop-thing she does though kinda creeped me out so I stopped calling...

(did i take this one too far? lol)
                          |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

hahhahhahahahah

http://warehouse.youaremyfriend.com
                            http://dirtboy.youaremighty.com

Comment

lmao no sir, you did not. Thats hilarious all i have to say about my sister is in the link below.
                              http://alphas.sister.justgotowned.com
                              Respect is earned.

|TG-6th|Alpha

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse