X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touching cheerleaders (video)

Video here.
    ---
    Sources say the Dow Jones' decline is directly related to Dethklok front-man Nathan Explosion's constant deleting of potential new albums.

Re: Touching cheerleaders (video)

Also, anyone who laughs is going to hell.
    ---
    Sources say the Dow Jones' decline is directly related to Dethklok front-man Nathan Explosion's constant deleting of potential new albums.

Comment

That is actually really cool.....nice to see "special" kids have the opportunity to be "normal" kids. All too often people forget that dreams are dreams, regardless of mental or physical capability.
      |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
      I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Comment

Great video Switchcraft. Those kids are pretty awesome. Very touching.

Comment

Cool stuff. That's great to see.
          |TG-8th Mercs|*New to TG? Start here*Become a Supporting Member

Comment

And here I thought it'd be a video about touching cheerleaders. Sigh.

If anyone needs me, I'll be a floor below conversing with humanity's entirely fabricated inner demons. >.>

Comment

Yeah. I was totally wrong with my assumption of what the content was. But a great story none the less. I love it when the news actually shows positive stories. It's a real breath of fresh air.
              "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

The title of the thread is a little misleading, but this is very nice to see. And what kind of sick freak would laugh at something like this?... Remember this is Tactical Gamer, not the youtube message board!

Comment

To quote the bard, watching this video "I must confess, Made mine eyes water."

Let me see your tiger pride? You got it little sister. You got it.

Comment

Very cool... now, no more misleading titles.

()

Comment

Good for those girls! Who knows maybe they will get a chance to do a college or pro game
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't think there's anything misleading in the title. Much like the left/right brain picture in another current thread, I think you're just using a definition of the word "touching" based on where your brains see the word "cheerleader."
                        ---

Comment

So if I tell you I'm touching myself is that arrogant or gross? I guess that depends on you, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Switchcraft View Post
                            I don't think there's anything misleading in the title. Much like the left/right brain picture in another current thread, I think you're just using a definition of the word "touching" based on where your brains see the word "cheerleader."
                            Given the content of the story? No, its not technically misleading.

However, every time I've every seen "Touching Cheerleaders" before, well, there was a slightly kinkyer bent to the "story" :row__577:
                            I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X