• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More thoughts about CT

Food for thought about Clarence Thomas.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniont...7navarret.html

Re: More thoughts about CT

And this from Maureen Dowd. Seems to make the first writer's point entirely.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/07/op...r=1&oref=login

Comment

A conservative minority writing a sympathetic piece about another conservative minority.

What's the discussion?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

And a white liberal writing a vicious hit piece about a conservative minority in the NY Times. Agreed. Same old same old.

Comment

Ok, liberals and conservatives don't see things the same way, and whites and minorities don't see things the same way.

Again, what's the conversation?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus View Post
            Ok, liberals and conservatives don't see things the same way, and whites and minorities don't see things the same way.

Again, what's the conversation?
            Man, am I glad that civil rights leaders of the past, like Dr. Martin Luther King, were able to figure out the conversation...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

And I'm disappointed that we have people like Thomas to remind us that some people weren't listening as closely to the conversation as they should've.

Comment

Originally posted by xanathemax View Post
                And I'm disappointed that we have people like Thomas to remind us that some people weren't listening as closely to the conversation as they should've.
                Haha!
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X