No announcement yet.

22 year old guy having sex with a 16 year old girl

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22 year old guy having sex with a 16 year old girl

Hi. Long time reader, first time poster.

I found this in a fitness forum.

A guy, 22, wants to have sex with a girl who's 16. I'm the dad of a 1 year old daughter. I am worried about her enough as it is, but I cant think of how much I'd worry about this if this was my daughter. I'm angry about this guy doing this, am I right to be angry? What would you do if your daughter was in this situation?

(to make things equal, you can read the 22 year old guys side on his blog, )

Re: 22 year old guy having sex with a 16 year old girl

Questions like this confuse me because I have no idea what part of this you have an issue with.

Is it the age gap? Her starting age? The fact that she's sexually active?

In 2 years she will be 18 and he will be 24. Does it still bother you? How about 20 and 26? What if they were 16 and 18? 18 and 19?

An associate of mine is doing the financial security planning for a 47 year old man and his 22 year old wife. He was a professor and she fell in love with him in school. Eventually they hooked up after she graduated and they got married. Of course all of us hearing this could only think of one thing: "Damn, that's one lucky guy". Pretty sure daddy has a different opinion of the guy, but I never asked him since I have no clue who they really are since that's privlaged information.

I dunno. I don't have a daughter so I'd think "lucky guy". If I was the father its not the 22 year old I'd worry about, its the other 16 year olds that are cause for concern.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

I'm with you Tarenth.. but I dunno.. the guy is prowling. He does point out that 16 is the age of consent in Canada - dunno why, seems a little young to me.

If anything it's a heads up to the guys out there with a 'daddy's-little-girl' - there are guys out there - and yep - they are in the malls..

Eyes open.. eyes open.

New user comes on to post an agenda topic. I'll close this until I find otherwise.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed