• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you had $1.5 million...

what would you buy?
    maybe consider this missle base?

Re: if you had $1.5 million...

Ooooh!!! And if I use my EBAY Mastercard, I could hold off on my first payment until 1/2008!

Lucky Shot

Comment

How many supporting members do we have, and how much is $1.5 mil divided by that?

Comment

I used to work with a guy, and he was a member here, that would check http://www.missilebases.com/ on a regular basis to see if there was anything that he liked and/or could afford.

Some of the nicer ones would make nice homes if you can get over the eccentricities.
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
          No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Could TG pool their money and purchase a real HQ for us. Servers would stay nice and cool in the basement of a missile base. And we could all fly to DC and meet up for lan events.
            |TG|Switch

Better known as:
            That noob who crashed the chopper.
            That noob who ran over the mine.
            That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
            That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

thats nice, I watched a show that had a guy who remodeled one into a home. It was very nice, never had to run the AC or heat.

Comment

Don't forget its a buyers market... real estate is desperate to sell. We could probably get a great interest rate on our mutual mortgage. Or perhaps wait for them to forclose?
                |TG|Switch

Better known as:
                That noob who crashed the chopper.
                That noob who ran over the mine.
                That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
                That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

Seriously, if we had enough SM money to buy that place, how many of us would just up and move there? I'd be on the first flight to washington. That would be so freaking awesome.

Comment

lan parties in the silo!

Comment

wasn't there a show called uh... I forget (LOL)
                      but it showed people redecorating/fixing up big/weird places?

I think my brother in law told me about one where someone fixed up a missile silo.

And I'd move... but my wife would stay, which means my daughter would also... hence I'd be staying... (darn that two year old is cute)
                      "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                        Seriously, if we had enough SM money to buy that place, how many of us would just up and move there? I'd be on the first flight to washington. That would be so freaking awesome.
                        I support this notion. SCREW having crysis supported by TG. Lets buy a pad!
                        Skud

Comment

If I had 1.5 million I would probably start off by going on a PVC/resin/lego shopping spree.
                          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

LOL>......imagine picking up a new "friend" at a bar and taking her home to that :)
                            |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
                            I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Comment

There's a lot of things I would buy with $1.5 Million before a Missile Base. That said, if I had like $3 or $4 million, it would definately be worth considering. ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X