The Tabula Rasa Review I'm Going With

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tabula Rasa Review I'm Going With

Now, let me begin this by saying I really, really (genuinely) appreciate the review Gambit did on the new MMORPG Tabula Rasa. It was great. I think I even repped him for it (if I didn't I owe you one, Gambit). However, in my current state of burntoutedness with the mmo genre (not because the genre sucks, but because my computer sucks and it doesn't like running them very well) this particular review really appealed to me.

Zero Punctuation review of Tabula Rasa

It's like r00t (on a good day) and the micro machines guy had a love child and this love child reviews video games. Also, the Escapist magazine isn't that bad either, so you should check it out.
    Last edited by CingularDuality; 10-11-2007, 03:28 PM.
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: The Tabula Rasa Review I'm Going With

I've been following Zero Punctuation for a while now, and they're all pretty enjoyable. I'll have to watch this one when I get home.

Comment

Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw is hilarious. I've been following his editorials for a while.

Comment

Not to be a nitpicker....but I thought Gambit reviewed Tabula Rasa for TG

Comment

Originally posted by JAMerica View Post
          Not to be a nitpicker....but I thought Gambit reviewed Tabula Rasa for TG
          Yup it was Ghambit.

The aussie is FN funny.

Sarcoma (who will play TR no matter what the crazy aussie said)
          Sarcoma.

Comment

You're right. It was Gambit7. I fail at this thread :(
            No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

His review of psychonauts is far and away the greatest thing ever.

---

Comment

Traitorous bastards! "You will all perish in flame!"

<giggle>
                I saw that Yahtzee review a while ago. Gave me a good laugh. It was more of a general review on MMOs more then anything else. Aside from that, MY TR review was a PRE-release review. I guarantee that the POST-release review will be a bit more unbiased and true to current fact.

Not to mention, my review of TR (including Yahtzee's) was outdated the moment it was posted. TR has changed its toon so many times since my review it's tough to keep up.

We shall see... :)

Comment

:D

extra text.

Comment

I find it funny he had an issue with the same thing I did. You spend 5-10 minute customizing your armor color and type only to have it broken with the first item you recieve from a quest 2 minutes into the game which is a uniform color of grey and probably a different type as well. ^_^

Do they still use the Armor Paint, Rare Armor Paint, and Ultra Rare Armor Paint to recolor armor?
                    My sanity is not in question...
                    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
                      Do they still use the Armor Paint, Rare Armor Paint, and Ultra Rare Armor Paint to recolor armor?
                      Yes, and every toon is given a can of "Default" color paint for normalish colors. Yah, remember though... TR's armor choices at chargen are VERY limited.. they're limited for obvious reasons. It's not they they made a CoH-style chargen... there's like 3 choices, LoL.

TR is ALL about the groovy armor and weapons.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X