Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schoolkids adopt a soldier and send him a bear. The soldier replies with updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schoolkids adopt a soldier and send him a bear. The soldier replies with updates

The Adventures of Private BattleHard Bear

This site is really neat. It's basically the adventure of a teddy bear that they sent over to Iraq and the soldiers take pictures of its adventure.

How cute :row__572:
    |TG-33rd|Calvin

Re: Schoolkids adopt a soldier and send him a bear. The soldier replies with updates

thats neat.

Comment

Re: Schoolkids adopt a soldier and send him a bear. The soldier replies with updates

lol that is really kool of them to send those letters and pics. Very nice touch.

"Here I am driving. It was hard to do since I am too short and couldn't reach the pedals so SGT Scott worked the brakes and gas and I turned the steering wheel" LOL

Love this one:
      Attached Files
      Dizlor

Comment

During my travels I meet Yoda and he gave me and a little Ewok a class on how to be a Jedi.

Freaking hilarious :D
        |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
        I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Comment

Ohhh...Ahhh... It's so cute! :D

That was very enjoyable. :)

I loved this picture the most:

That bear is combat ready indeed. ;)
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X