How to handle irritating seatmates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to handle irritating seatmates

If you are sitting next to someone who irritates you on a bus, plane, or train follow these instructions:

1. Quietly and calmly open up your laptop case.
    2. Remove your laptop.
    3. Start it up. Make sure the person who is annoying you, can see the screen.
    4. Close your eyes and tilt your head up to the sky.
    5. Then hit this link

Re: How to handle irritating seatmates

also could be used for how to get arrested.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Too true. I don't think practical ignorance could be used to explain an implied bomb threat like that.

Also, wear a turban. <sarcasm>I mean, its not like we don't profile these people</sarcasm>. Anyone translate that text or is it just flavor chicken scratches?
      My sanity is not in question...
      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

It's a joke, I say it's a joke, son.

Comment

I liked this thread better when it involved jugular stabbing.

Comment

I'm disappointed in that clock. It looks like
            seconds:100ths of seconds:100ths of seconds again

No self-respecting irritating person is going to fall for that.

Better to just calmly and quietly say to the stewardess: "Can you move me to a more isolated spot please? I forgot to take my pills this morning and I don't want something to set off the demons again. Thanks."
            Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

That reminds me of a famous journalist in Belgium. He was making a light-hearted report for a show called "man bites dog" on the small towns in the mid-west of the Us.

If he rang at a door and didn't get an interview, he would drive accross town quickly to try another door, as the police cars moved into the doorbell he rang at first.
              Every time people would send the cops in.

Pulling this joke would definitely land you in jail, and into a lot of trouble. Think of the guy that was arrested for wearing a t-shirt with arab writing!

It would be funny though, until you get arrested :p.

Comment

Originally posted by icky View Post
                I'm disappointed in that clock. It looks like
                seconds:100ths of seconds:100ths of seconds again

No self-respecting irritating person is going to fall for that.
                Actually, if you look closely, its "Hours : Minutes: Seconds", except that its ticking at the rate of about 30 or 40 minutes per second. Either way, its a little difficult to believe. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by BigGaayAl View Post
                  That reminds me of a famous journalist in Belgium. He was making a light-hearted report for a show called "man bites dog" on the small towns in the mid-west of the Us.

If he rang at a door and didn't get an interview, he would drive accross town quickly to try another door, as the police cars moved into the doorbell he rang at first.

Pulling this joke would definitely land you in jail, and into a lot of trouble. Think of the guy that was arrested for wearing a t-shirt with arab writing!

"Man Bites Dog" was one of my favorite movies of the nineties, any relation?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103905/

Comment

Originally posted by BigGaayAl View Post

Yeah I was thinking of this too.

Originally posted by Kerostasis View Post
                    Actually, if you look closely, its "Hours : Minutes: Seconds", except that its ticking at the rate of about 30 or 40 minutes per second. Either way, its a little difficult to believe. ;)
                    I wouldn't be looking at the screen thinking about that.;)
                    -F- Darksteel

Comment

This is the kind of stupid crap that people who aren't funny post on the internet in an attempt to be funny, and not only is it a waste of bandwidth then, but invariably people who aren't funny think that it was somehow successfully funny the first time and then repost it elsewhere, turning it into some sort of non-funny e-cancer.

Fie. There should be some sort of place for people who aren't funny to try to be funny, where their crap would evaporate within an hour. Oh wait, there is such a place.

gb2/b.

Comment

The OP was funny, really funny. I was laughing my lungs out for a few minutes. ;)

Now if there was a red and white wire running from your laptop to your bag on the floor. That might make the "timer" believable. :D
                        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Rargle rargle rargle I have no idea what a joke is rargle rargle rargle.

Comment

anyone know what the writing above teh countdown says?

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Hambergler View Post
                              "Man Bites Dog" was one of my favorite movies of the nineties, any relation?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103905/
                              I didn't know there is a movie with that name at all. I'd say they probably were inspired by the movie, so I'll have to check it out.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X