Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stick Magnetic Ribbons on your SUV (Warning - somewhat risque political humor inside)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stick Magnetic Ribbons on your SUV (Warning - somewhat risque political humor inside)

Hopefully, you will laugh as much as I did...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmsOIjzQ1V8&source=reddit[/media]

| |

Re: Stick Magnetic Ribbons on your SUV (Warning - somewhat risque political humor ins

good find!
    Dizlor

Comment

Re: Stick Magnetic Ribbons on your SUV (Warning - somewhat risque political humor ins

Its even better if the ribbon was made in China.
      |TG|Switch

Better known as:
      That noob who crashed the chopper.
      That noob who ran over the mine.
      That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
      That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

You know, it doesn't matter whether I agree with it or not, but when something is blatantly "politically incorrect", I ALWAYS approve of it :D (and hopefully it offends lots of people)

That was pretty damn hilarious!

Comment

I loved this vid the first time I saw it. It's still awesome!
          | | |

Comment

When you can't run, you walk. When you can't walk, you crawl and when you can't do that, you get someone to carry you.

Comment

Originally posted by JMJ View Post
              You know, it doesn't matter whether I agree with it or not, but when something is blatantly "politically incorrect", I ALWAYS approve of it :D (and hopefully it offends lots of people)

That was pretty damn hilarious!
              You should watch the "war on drugs" one ...
              Dizlor

Comment

You mean this one?

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=wVkk6fH2u0Y[/media]

The ticker tape info is more interesting than the song. Personally I like the SUV one better.
                My sanity is not in question...
                It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
                  You mean this one?
                  yep thats the one.
                  Dizlor

Comment

Funny - both of em.
                    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JMJ View Post
                      Thats exactly my attitude. :)
                      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Fantastic!
                        ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                        No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X