The governments is reading your mind

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The governments is reading your mind

For years now I have been feeling all safe and comfy knowing my aluminum foil deflector beanie has kept my thoughts away from the government agencies. However today, after reading a scientific report from MIT, I am suddenly feeling a lot more uncomfortable :row__642:

Last edited by PanzerHans; 11-03-2007, 06:15 PM.
    --
    VI VI VI - the number of the beast

Re: The governments is reading your mind

All these years...I've practically been GIVING AWAY my thoughts! Curse you Reynold's Aluminum Foil! CURRRRRSE YOU!!!!
    | | |

Comment

See if you can lease them.
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I wear a super big aluminum hat because my thoughts are so good I want everybody to have them ! ;)

Comment

That's why I only use lead hats.
          A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Reading our minds.... is that why the moral fiber in this country is going downhill? I mean... I read your posts... that's gotta be disturbing reading. (not mine of course. I'm a pure person. no evil thoughts in my mind)
            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...