Deer Hunters BEWARE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deer Hunters BEWARE!

I saw this and was really upset. First of all, they are in TEXAS of all places, where the children come from the womb strapped! I could be sitting in the woods completely silent from 2am till noon and not see a deer anywhere, but they wake up to 20 starving deer waiting.

http://www.sonnyradio.com/BreakfastInTexas.html

Opinions?
    Allen: Yeah, you're right.
    Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Re: Deer Hunters BEWARE!

Originally posted by MONKERZ View Post
    I saw this and was really upset. First of all, they are in TEXAS of all places, where the children come from the womb strapped! I could be sitting in the woods completely silent from 2am till noon and not see a deer anywhere, but they wake up to 20 starving deer waiting.

http://www.sonnyradio.com/BreakfastInTexas.html

Opinions?
    Ummm...theory: when deer smell any combination of diapers, pot smoke, Chanel No. 5, or East-Indian food, they know it's safe and come looking for free handouts.

When they smell any combination of beer, pot smoke, cheap cologne or chili-dog farts, they run like hell.

If you make me explain it, it won't be funny.
    sigpic

Living proof that "Teamplay ensmartens the idiotest of us!"

"

| | | | |

Comment

Opinions?
      They're too tiny to seriously consider hunting?
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

They don't seem to like pappy.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
          They're too tiny to seriously consider hunting?
          Quoted for truth. Would you honestly ever consider drawing back your string and putting an arrow through these pipsqueak deer?

If you're a bowhunter, that is.

Comment

Any other CS players think HE for a 8X kill?

Reminds me of when we were backpacking in philmont... about 5 deer came up to us at one camp after it had rained and were begging for food. The problem is that now they are easier to kill (I guess hunters might not mind). They've lost their fear of man...

D: oh look it is a man with a big stick. Let's see if he has any food! <BANG>
            H: Here's some food! <BANG>

Side note: Here in Shawnee, KS... we've got a problem with too many deer. The city is considering options. Possible hire sharpshooters or to give limited bow hunting licenses. Ther problem is that this is in the city, albeit a city with a lot of parks, trees, undeveleped lots - although they it is develeping fast. I shudder at the idea of the licenses because I envision some idiots getting licensed and shooting arrows into anything that moves. BUS OF NUNS! SCHOOLYARD! JMJs NIEGHBOR'S DOG! (wait... who cares about the last one)
            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skylark View Post
              Side note: Here in Shawnee, KS... we've got a problem with too many deer. The city is considering options. Possible hire sharpshooters or to give limited bow hunting licenses.
              Yeah, there's a huge difference between hunting deer, and reducing a pest population of deer. Ideally, between humans and other predators, hunting will control the population before they even become a pest, but human expansion and disruption of natural habitats often screws that up...
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

I just want my fair share of venison this year. My mouth waters just thinking about it. Venison Tenderloin, Venison Stroganoff, Venison Roast, Venison Cabbage Rolls, Shepherd's Pie, Spicey Venison Tomato Soup, Huevos Rancheros with Venison Chile Sauce, Meat and Potato Soup, Grilled Venison Rolls, Greek Venison Steak, Crescent Roll Venison Lasagna, Greek-Style Sloppy Joes, Venison-cheese Stuffed Shells in Tomato Sauce. The sky is the limit. Jesus i am really hungry now. Be back in a bit...
                Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

I just want my fair share of venison this year.
                  You're not going to get that from deer that are barely taller than my dog! :row__523:
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

You're not going to get that from deer that are barely taller than my dog! :row__523:
                    Its just the plain fact that they actually see the deer, i would be lucky to see a dog!

Comment

And yet people eat quail. You spend more energy getting meat off those things than any calories you could get from eating them. I guess they'd make good diet food.
                      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Oh, I do love me some gamebirds. Quail, dove, pheasant... It takes half a dozen quail on the BBQ to make a meal for someone, but it is oh, so good.

Hmmm, I wonder if you boiled the quail first, if the meat would fall off the bones, then you could just toss the boneless meat on the grill real quick to make the skin a bit more flavorful?
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Oh, I do love me some gamebirds. Quail, dove, pheasant... It takes half a dozen quail on the BBQ to make a meal for someone, but it is oh, so good.

Hmmm, I wonder if you boiled the quail first, if the meat would fall off the bones, then you could just toss the boneless meat on the grill real quick to make the skin a bit more flavorful?
                          Hijacked, this thread has been.

-Zephyr
                          You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                          We are not a single game.
                          We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                          We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X