Movie Quotes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Quotes?

I started this thread for my own entertainment. I love a good quote/movie line every once in a while. If you have one could you post it and the movie title. These are a couple of my favorites!

"Life is simple, you make choices and don't look back." - Fast and The Furious: TokyoDrift

"At my signal, unleash hell." - Gladiator

"Greed - for lack of a better word - is good. Greed is right. Greed works." - Wall Street

"In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, five hundred years of democracy and peace and what did that produce…? The cuckoo clock." - The Third Man

"This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time." - Fight Club
    Allen: Yeah, you're right.
    Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Re: Movie Quotes?

I'd rather turn this into a trivia game! Here's one of my favorites, name the movie:

The Colonel: All that hate's gonna burn you up, kid.
    Robert: It keeps me warm.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
      I'd rather turn this into a trivia game! Here's one of my favorites, name the movie:

The Colonel: All that hate's gonna burn you up, kid.
      Robert: It keeps me warm.
      That one is easy...RED DAWN! (One of my all time favorite movies:)).

My turn...

"Put him in a body bag Johnny!!"
      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
        "Put him in a body bag Johnny!!"
        KARATE KID

Tyler: You have to know the answer to this question! If you died right now, how would you feel about your life?
        Narrator: I don't know, I wouldn't feel anything good about my life, is that what you want to hear me say? Fine. Come on!
        Tyler: Not good enough.
        Skud

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
          Tyler Durden: You have to know the answer to this question! If you died right now, how would you feel about your life?
          The Narrator: I don't know, I wouldn't feel anything good about my life, is that what you want to hear me say? Fine. Come on!
          Tyler Durden: Not good enough.
          Fight Club(Love that movie)

"Alright you primitive screw-heads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan; retails for about one hundred nine, ninety-five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right, shop smart, shop S-Mart!"
          Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

Isn't that Army of Darkness?

Comment

Isn't that Army of Darkness?
              Yes, but it is your turn!

Comment

Excellent...

"I can't believe we drove around all day, and there's not a single job in this town. There is nothing, nada, zip!"

"Yeah! Unless you wanna work forty hours a week."

Comment

Dumb and Dumber (STONER MOVIE!) lol :)

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."

Comment

Originally posted by MONKERZ View Post
                    Dumb and Dumber (STONER MOVIE!) lol :)

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."
                    Blues Brothers :)

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads."

Comment

Originally posted by whistler View Post
                      Blues Brothers :)

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads."
                      Back to the Future!!!!

"The defense department regrets to inform you that your sons are dead because they were stupid."

Comment

Back to the Future!!!!
                        Top Gun.....

"The class is pain 101, and your instructor is Casey Jones."

Comment

Originally posted by MONKERZ View Post
                          Top Gun.....

"The class is pain 101, and your instructor is Casey Jones."
                          So easy....Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Ok...I got one that will stump all of you guys!

"Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn’t we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? ‘Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we’d all be put out in K.P."

Now don't go "googling" this stuff.

Comment

How do you guys remember all of these quotes....
                            "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Good Morning Vietnam!

Here's another easy one, but in keeping with the original post, one of my favorites:

William Wallace: There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.

and

William Wallace: And if this is your army, why does it go?
                              Soldier: We didn't come here to fight for them.
                              Second Soldier: Home, the English are too many!
                              William Wallace: Sons of Scotland! I am William Wallace.
                              Second Soldier: William Wallace is seven feet tall!
                              William Wallace: Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds. And if HE were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.
                              [Scottish army laughs]
                              William Wallace: I AM William Wallace! And I see a whole army of my country men, here, in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?
                              Soldier: Against that? No, we will run, and we will live.
                              William Wallace: Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!
                              Become a supporting member!
                              Buy a Tactical Duck!
                              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X