Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old School firework recipe: almost completely safe!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Old School firework recipe: almost completely safe!

    If you remember these, you're going to want to know how to get them again. I can smell them now...kids, get the sugar and alcohol!



    How to make chemical snakes
    sigpic

    Living proof that "Teamplay ensmartens the idiotest of us!"

    "

    | | | | |

  • #2
    Re: Old School firework recipe: almost completely safe!

    That looks suspiciously like my toilet bowl after a good batch of chilie.
    I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Old School firework recipe: almost completely safe!

      wow - haven't seen those since 3rd grade.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Old School firework recipe: almost completely safe!

        I got a "kid's pack" of fireworks for Independence Day this year and it had a bunch of snakes, including colored ones!
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Old School firework recipe: almost completely safe!

          Originally posted by Daxx View Post
          That looks suspiciously like my toilet bowl after a good batch of chilie.
          rofl I was thinking that too lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Old School firework recipe: almost completely safe!

            Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
            wow - haven't seen those since 3rd grade.
            Actually, Im so poor, I bought these last year to amuse myself. Don't say it, I already know, im a loser.
            Allen: Yeah, you're right.
            Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Old School firework recipe: almost completely safe!

              My wife wanted new stepping stones in front of our house so we went out and spent way too much money on new stones. This last fourth of July she wanted to get those "Snakes" to burn. She set them on the new stones. I asked her "Are you sure you want to do that there?". She lit them and now we have stained stepping stones. I fully expect the cycle to start again this spring.
              Retired 6th DB

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Old School firework recipe: almost completely safe!

                Originally posted by Daxx View Post
                That looks suspiciously like my toilet bowl after a good batch of chilie.
                I disagree. Usually it's not in one piece like that at all. Most of the time you can't make out any pieces in particular, it's just a sort of, um, cloud.
                "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                -- Red Forman

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Old School firework recipe: almost completely safe!

                  Originally posted by RedForman View Post
                  I disagree. Usually it's not in one piece like that at all. Most of the time you can't make out any pieces in particular, it's just a sort of, um, cloud.
                  OK, and hands up who wanted to know that... ;)
                  |TG-Irr| westyfield

                  Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                  Irregular since 2007.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Old School firework recipe: almost completely safe!

                    Originally posted by Wimpinator View Post
                    My wife wanted new stepping stones in front of our house so we went out and spent way too much money on new stones. This last fourth of July she wanted to get those "Snakes" to burn. She set them on the new stones. I asked her "Are you sure you want to do that there?". She lit them and now we have stained stepping stones. I fully expect the cycle to start again this spring.
                    Step 1: Flip stones

                    Step 2: Spend money saved on non-lithic products or services
                    sigpic

                    Living proof that "Teamplay ensmartens the idiotest of us!"

                    "

                    | | | | |

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Old School firework recipe: almost completely safe!

                      Yeah, I kind of realized how far that went AFTER I hit post.

                      My b.
                      "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                      -- Red Forman

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Old School firework recipe: almost completely safe!

                        Originally posted by Axis of Eeevil View Post
                        Step 1: Flip stones

                        Step 2: Spend money saved on non-lithic products or services
                        Maybe some environmentally-harmful chemicals could help bleach the stains out?

                        And, taken orally, deal with everyone's digestive issues? :D
                        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

                        snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

                        Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

                        Comment

                        Connect

                        Collapse

                        TeamSpeak 3 Server

                        Collapse

                        Advertisement

                        Collapse

                        Twitter Feed

                        Collapse

                        Working...
                        X