GlassBooth.org

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GlassBooth.org

This is one of the most well put together quizzes in any field I have ever seen.
    Short, simple quiz to find out which presidential candidate is most like you. It looks very objective and straightforward.

According to the poll my top three candidates look like:
    Ron Paul (74%) - Mike Gravel (70%) - David Kucinich (67%)
    I guess i'm in the nuthouse then, I do like Dr. Paul, Mike Gravel has some neat ideas but seems a little too radical to me, and I don't know much about Kucinich. Definitely gonna check him out.

Kudos to whoever made the site its a great example of usability and information presentation.

Re: GlassBooth.org

I am not feeling the groove on this one. Just because I agreed with the marijuana issue, the only candidates that popped up was Christopher Dodd and Bill Richardson. I am kinda thinking I need a little more in a President than someone with only one point of view that we share. There was 5 or so issues with every one that i strongly dissagree wuth, all of them equally important.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Re: GlassBooth.org

Kucinich is my man, check him out. Gravel is a good guy (he ended the Vietnam war draft) but the public really doesnt like him because he is not a good public speaker. Ron Paul is ok, I would rather have Al Gore. Kucinich is the only candidate who is really sticking to his guns, in my opinion. But I found this out after researching candidates, after taking a little quiz to knock out a few loonies :D

I took a different one of these little quiz things

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X