God why. (etailer related)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God why. (etailer related)

God I hope they just messed up and gave me the wrong number. I put in the tracking number for this item I ordered and well according to the USPS they delivered it today.

Problem is the address they are claiming isn't mind. It's some place in WI. As you can see from my location I am in NJ. Did I mention this is a very expensive item and from their site they don't seem to have any left in stock.

This might be a long day. I think I need a drink.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: God why. (etailer related)

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom View Post
    God I hope they just messed up and gave me the wrong number. I put in the tracking number for this item I ordered and well according to the USPS they delivered it today.

Problem is the address they are claiming isn't mind. It's some place in WI. As you can see from my location I am in NJ. Did I mention this is a very expensive item and from their site they don't seem to have any left in stock.

This might be a long day. I think I need a drink.
    That sucks, what was it?

Comment

I had something similar happen with DHL, but when I called their customer service center, the rep checked into it, called me back, and said the status on the website was just flat wrong and that it was on a truck headed for my apartment. Sure enough about an hour later it arrived. You might want to call someone at USPS to get the skinny. I don't put a lot of faith anymore into those websites though.
      "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

It was this prepainted resin figure. Pretty big 1/4th in scale. I sent an email to the website (a Hong Kong company) and they told me that they sent me the wrong tracking number.

Sure enough it arrived a few mins ago. I don't have a camera for pics and on top of that I think pics of this one would get me banned.
        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

(^ω^)ノッ
          エッチなのはいけないと思います!

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom View Post
            Sure enough it arrived a few mins ago. I don't have a camera for pics and on top of that I think pics of this one would get me banned.
            Should have stopped with the first reason. Now you have to tell us what it is. :madsmile:

Comment

Originally posted by Kerostasis View Post
              Should have stopped with the first reason. Now you have to tell us what it is. :madsmile:
              Seconded.
              I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Are there tentacles involved?
                "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

I will PM all those that ask I guess.
                  7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

A 1:10 scale model of the final scene from 2girls1cup? Seriously?
                    sigpic

Comment

OK, I want to see.

Comment

I Like Nurses

Comment

Oh, you must send me a PM, Custom!

To judge whether or not it would be allowed in a public forum, of course...
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

To be honest I'm surprised to hear you went with 1/4 scale. How long have you been into the 4's? I usually go for tenners here.
                            2 Legit 2 Quit

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                              Oh, you must send me a PM, Custom!

To judge whether or not it would be allowed in a public forum, of course...
                              The main picture is ok. The, ahem, accessories/modifications are not work safe. :row__523:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X