Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republicans Report Much Better Mental Health Than Others

So sayeth Gallup: http://www.gallup.com/poll/102943/Re...an-Others.aspx

The Republican party: it'll cure your asthma too. ;)

Re: Republicans Report Much Better Mental Health Than Others

considering what happened to Hillary Clinton yesterday the republicans are looking rather sane.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Didn't do much for Reagan..... sorry low blow

Comment

I find the statistics on Republicanism vs Church Attendence to be very interesting. Republicans who don't attend church were only slightly ahead of non-Republicans in self-reported mental health, but as church attendance increased, Republicans became significantly more healthy, while Independants gained a much smaller boost, and Democrats didn't get any benefit at all.

Going to church -- Only good for Republicans. ;)

Comment

That is because God loves Republicans and smites any who dare question their voice. For theirs is the voice of God. Filled with the riotousness and authority that can only be gained when it is known that, one day, they will sit at the side of their savior Jesus.

Can I have an AMEN!
          Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
          - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
          - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
          - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
          - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
          - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
          - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
            Can I have an AMEN!
            You can have a 'worried look' and some bran crackers - but that's it !! :D
            sigpic

Comment

This poll clearly shows that Republicans are the worst at identifying their own mental deficiencies. That is to say, they are the most delusional. :D

Comment

A scenario. A man has a million dollars in his bank account.
                If the man's a Republican, he'll report that he's doing pretty swell.
                If the man's a Democrat, he'll report that he's kinda meh because he doesn't have enough money to feed all of the poor.
                [volun2]
                NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface View Post
                  If the man's a Democrat, he'll report that he's kinda meh because he doesn't have enough money to feed all of the poor.
                  Huh?

Comment

Of course Republicans have better mental health! They give the rest of us mental health issues. :)

Comment

***Republicans Report Not Soliciting Gay Sex In The Toilet.***

Comment

LOL!
                        Quoted For Truth!

-Zephyr
                        You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                        We are not a single game.
                        We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                        We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

If the man's a Democrat, he'll report that he's kinda meh because the government didn't steal enough of his money to feed all of the poor.

Fixed. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Hambergler View Post
                            Didn't do much for Reagan..... sorry low blow
                            At least I know I won't be the only TG'er in hell! :D

Comment

^^^Man I am probably the first one in line for that.
                              RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                              TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                              "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                              "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X