Are you sure I'm a polar bear?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you sure I'm a polar bear?

I'm sitting in a conference room in Chicago reflecting on a few truths that have been revealed to me today.

1. I am definitely not a polar bear (See joke below). I was doing yard work in shorts and a t-shirt this weekend.

2. While scanning for a decent radio station on the drive from O'Hare to the client site, I found three different stations that were each playing Pat Benatar.

I feel like an Amish on acid getting a lap dance. I am definitely out of my element.

Originally posted by Polar Bear joke
    A young polar bear came into his den and asked his mother, "Mom am I a real polar bear?"

"Of course you are." His mother replied.

The young polar bear asked his father. "Dad, am I a real polar bear?"

"Yes, you are a real polar bear."

A week passed and the young polar bear asked his parents, "Are grandma and grandpa real polar bears?"

"Yes" said his parents.

Another week passed and the young polar bear asked his parents, "Are all my relatives real polar bears?"

"Yes, they are all real polar bears." Said his parents. "Incidentally, why do you ask?" replied his mother.

"Because I'm ****ing freezing!"

Re: Are you sure I'm a polar bear?

Chicago is a long way to go to cut someones yard.

Comment

You may not be Amish, but it's quite possible you're on acid.
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Hambergler View Post
        Chicago is a long way to go to cut someones yard.
        Yes it is! And the plane ticket really eats into the margin.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X