For those that were praising Moore's latest film

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those that were praising Moore's latest film

Probably going to get flamed for this but.....

Those of you that were praising Michael Moore's latest film and telling everyone that they should go see it to get the facts and to open our eyes, are any of you planning on purchasing the 9/11 commission report?

Re: For those that were praising Moore's latest film

does it have a fat white man making fun of the president? I think not :P

Comment

Only $8 at Amazon.com
      [volun]

Comment

People watch Moore's films? Wow.

Comment

I'm gonna go out on a limb here.

Moores latest film was crap. I thought I'd enjoy (enjoy being the wrong term but you know what I mean) it. But it was propaganda and crap. I'm glad I watched it as it made me think about a few things, as did Bowling for Columbine.

I'm happy to accept I've defended Moore in the past and at the same time can see through some of his crap. But, and this is where you might fall in love with me Wolfie, you need to let your hate go, he's just one man.

Comment

Originally posted by eternal
            What does the report have to do with Moore's movie. I mean I know they are about the same subject but why did you choose that statement to broach your subject?
            Well, I thought the reason was obvious but maybe I was too subtle about it.

When the F 9/11 thread started, there were people in there praising Moore and were urging people to go see the movie to get the "truth" behind the 9/11 incident and Bush's administration. Since the commission was a bi-partisan committee that had access to information that Moore would not have access to, I would expect the same people who were urging those to see the movie would have gotten this study when it first came out. Unless they truly didn't care to see what the truth was but instead just wanted an anti-Bush movie to push to the general public.

I am tempted to see the movie now and read the commission's report. The excerpts I have read in the news so far seems to disprove some of Moore's key facts that he used for his movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie
              Probably going to get flamed for this but.....

Those of you that were praising Michael Moore's latest film and telling everyone that they should go see it to get the facts and to open our eyes, are any of you planning on purchasing the 9/11 commission report?

report created by the goverment for the american people, and they charge u for it, capitalism at its finest. :icon_wink

Comment

Turbinator:

Originally posted by eternal
                I thought the report was freely downloadable? http://www.9-11commission.gov/
                [volun]

Comment

Originally posted by Turbinator
                  report created by the goverment for the american people, and they charge u for it, capitalism at its finest. :icon_wink
                  They charge you because printing 9 million books isn't exactly cheap. If the book was free, I'd expect to see a bit more taken from my paycheck next pay-period.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X